Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions BDSM Dominant Wardrobe
TOPIC: Dominant Wardrobe
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Don't wear a Zoot suit ;)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17252 posts)
Sweet,

Just be who you are.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17252 posts)
What VRB said! I'll take a well dressed dom over one with all the bells and whistles...that would most certainly make me laugh.

This is what a dominant looks like!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17252 posts)
How about clean and pressed? Why look like all the rest when you can stand out in the crowd?

Pick up any men's fashion magazine to see what is current

Oh and one other thing do grey,brown or navy

I am black is so tired event I'm getting tired of it

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Nothing wrong with looking the part... black always works.

Pismo Beach CA
Username hidden
(305 posts)
sirandp,

Don't give up on your question quite so easily.

The boots, coat, and hat don't make a fire fighter, but they make it much easier and safer to do the fire fighter's job. Wearing red or orange camouflage doesn't make a hunter a better shot, but it does make clear to other hunters that he/she isn't a deer.

If you're going to a BDSM club, look at what the other people are wearing and fit in. As you get to know the other people after repeated visits, you can get a sense of what they'll appreciate and what they'll think is funny.

And if you're doing a session where a certain tool needs to be quickly at hand, there's a reason for hooking it to your belt.

So I'll say again, what you wear will depend on your audience and what you'll be doing.

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(271 posts)
But now I'm going to think the word "handyman" next time I hit a BDSM club! Then again, considering the amount of money I've spent at Home Depot for "recreational purposes", there may be something to it...

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
I completely understand Sir, I was ranting a bit, wasn't I? :)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17252 posts)
I absolutely agree that clothes do not equal dominance... but I was just curious if anyone else put thought into it as another component of the social experience.

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
Clothes are not a dominant make ;).

I do not want to come off as insulting, but I always laugh when I see dominant men in leather pants, the black leather vest and all the SM paraphernalia strung about their waist as if they're a handyman!

The funniest thing I've seen was at Hellfire many moons ago when Lenny was still alive, and a dominant man, with all his whips and toys attached to the belt that kept his assless chaps around his waist, tripped and fell. It took him a while to get up, he got caught in his own chains!

A man in a suit and a tie, quietly able to make me drop to my knees, with a mere touch, with his eyes, with a whisper, is what dominance is all about. The way that he behaves, carries himself, his ability to lead, control and be in control is what a dominant is.

The props are not dominance, they're mere toys that we use for either real discipline, or for intensifying an already intense sex life.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17252 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
TOPIC: Dominant Wardrobe