Dominant Wardrobe : Swingers Discussion 204644
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMDominant Wardrobe
TOPIC: Dominant Wardrobe
Created by: sirandp
Original Starting post for this thread:
I know from time to time that local clubs will have theme nights that tend to indicate a specific "costuming" for the evening. But when it's just a regular night at the Dungeon, what do my fellow Dominants tend to wear?

A lot of thought goes into what p wears when we go out to play with others, but lately I've been putting lots of thought into my outfit. p doesn't have a strong opinion (except for boots... she has a strong opinion about boots), so I'm piecing together some thoughts about my own wardrobe.

I thought I'd put it out there... is costuming important for the rest of you? What articles are important and/or convey the theater of the moment?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wear what you like. Mix it up if you wish. If you want to see some great male and female costumes go to a weekend bdsm event. During these events a lot of people dress up. Men as women, priests, slaves, dogs, ponys, robes and hats. It's all fun. But many also wear street clothes and most events I've been to don't have a dress code, except that you have to be street legal outside the building. Other than that go as you wish. I like the man in black look as there are many ways to make it hot and there are many choices to use.

Green Bay WI
Username hidden
(166 posts)
Butt naked works for me

If you are a Dan Savage fan read his site this week . He has a very interesting website he mentions although it's for cross dressing male model has a body that won't wait for a red light

He has been running naked through my mind for the last two days

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
We never did the man in black look. We did though have a few "puffy" swashbuckler type shirts, HAHAHAHAHA. We learned a long time ago that as long as what you're wearing is comfortable and allows you to do what you need to do, that is the option we'll always choose.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8909 posts)
Like a lot of Dom guys I have generally gone for the "man in black" option, in my case generally leather trousers boots and a black tee shirt, or shirt.

But to be honest I have gotten rather fed up with the whole look.

I have always been rather envious of female dommes who seem to have much better options than we do dress wise, so being something of a show off, and loving clothes I have looked to put together a couple of outfits which I rather like, and avoid looking like a member of The Villige People.

So far they are as filled:

The dress uniform of a Col in 7th Hussars circa 1840 (Think Adam and the Ants)

The dress uniform of a Major in the Russian Imperial Guard circa 1850.

A classic 1940's double breasted dinner suit (very James Bond)

A WW11 Britsh Army battle dress, dressed for a Lt Col in the Welsh Guards.

Not for everyone but Slave likes them

Havering United Kingdom
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Comfort over style always . My 3-6 inch heel days are over.I don't do boots as much. I love flats

Choose a shoe that makes sense a walking shoe instead of a sneaker A light weight slip on instead of sandals

Make sure they measure your foot

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
"Shit, guess I'll have to something about my ugly feet. "

Next time your partner gets her toes done you get yours done too! I see more men in the salon requesting pedicures and manicures. They ain't proud

Have you seen the cost of sheets these day? Your tired toenails are not tearing up mine!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
"Sorry guys in a couple the female is always the main focus "

Especially the way I dress p when we hit the club! Homina homina.

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
No.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Hey I like the clean gangster look. No the hip hop gangster look. Classic looks work best all seasons .

Guys you know what really turns us on?

You smell good, you have fresh breath,trimmed nails and toes.everything below your belt is clean you have a decent conversation and your focus is on us not the next one you plan on hitting on.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Geezus That's what i get for working with multiple screens I meant to say I'm tired of wearing black and seeing people wear too much of it .It's summertime . Pop color even on man works for me.

Sorry guys in a couple the female is always the main focus

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: Dominant Wardrobe