Dominance Submission : Swingers Discussion 165530
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMDominance Submission
TOPIC: Dominance Submission
Created by: Seduction4Two The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Kat and Rick ~ No problem. I appreciate the clarification and there's no need to apologize to me. No anxiety caused, just a HUH? After the antics all around here this weekend, including myself, I just wasn't putting anything past anyone.

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(494 posts)
Kat ~ I absolutely understand that tone can become very skewed on the page and I do not want this to come across badly. It's a *rare* occassion that I call anyone out directly ~ and if I've misread who the poser/fake comment was directed at, just say so and I'll drop it ~ but in re-reading the thread, that looked like it was directed at me and I don't understand it at all. *I* didn't insult you. I *did* post on the thread(s) where the claws were out but I don't see any reason to lash out at me b/c my claws were *not* out. I don't see any reason to be rude to someone that's in the room b/c someone else hurt your feelings.

And if the two of you are cross posting on threads and have a difference in opinion and/or style, perhaps signing your threads would be helpful ~ as would saying who you are speaking to if there is an issue.

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(494 posts)
Seduction ~ I may be a bit of a Pollyanna at times, but I've been around the block a few times. ;)

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(494 posts)
Seduction ~ I know exactly what you are saying. I'm just not taking sides. Whomever wants to get on whomever's bandwagon is fine w/ me. I enjoy some people more than others, but it's not like I'm going to go out for lunch today and have to spend time w/ someone that I don't enjoy b/c someone I did asked them to tag along, ya know? I generally ignore what I don't enjoy, unless it really gets under my skin or is directed at me.

Now, Kat and Rick ~ I read your post again and I just want to know when you started passing out "Real D/s" buttons and what group told you that you had any right to decide. Seriously. I'm not being snarky, no matter how this reads. I really want to know why you think that you can flat out call me a poser or faker b/c I'm submissive when "successfully dominated?" I don't see the point of being unsuccessfully dominated. Do either of you? I'm not someone that has ever sought out a Dom. My being submissive is brought out by a specific type of Dom ~ both have been quite similar. How does that make it fake? I'm genuinely interested in how you reached your conclusion.

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(494 posts)
Oh sheesh! I hope that the poser/faker post wasn't to me.

And no matter who it was to, why can't we enjoy what we do and talk about how we do it, why we do it and what it means to us w/o passing judgement? None of us are doing it wrong ~ We're doing what's right for us.

No matter what level of BDsM and/or swing we are involved in, if we are involved in both then we are a subset of a subset of sexuality. Why fuss at each other? I'll bet that none of us do it the same. Who is anyone to say that what they do isn't real? It's real to them. That's good enough.

If you were strictly full swap, would you tell a couple that only soft swapped that they were fake swingers? They might not be what you are interested in, but that's no reason to bash them. They are doing what they enjoy and are comfortable with ~ as everyone should, *especially* in our interests.

We all know that BDsM ranges from fuzzy hand cuffs to brutal beatings and from occassional role play to 24/7. People meet and explore and as the saying goes, water finds it's own level. What's wrong with people being on a different level than someone else is?

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(494 posts)
I think I do, too!

I've always been what we call down here "high spirited." LOL! That includes a tendancy to turn right when told to turn left simply b/c I don't like to be told what to do. There have been two people in my life that without question I've done what I was asked or told and been confident going to for advice ~ both of my Doms. When I realized it w/ both of them, it actually made me take pause b/c it's just not in my personality to take direction or to hand over power ~ but there simply was not an option w/ them. It's like a chemical reaction. And it's always there ~ not neccesarily on display or even obvious, but it's just there.

Katherine Hepburn's autobiography "Me" actually has some great descriptions of what it means to be submissive in some ways. It's in the chapter where she finally describes Spencer Tracy. I'll dig it up, if you'd like. ;)

And yes ~ I get the collar thing. Simple, severe punishments can be *very* corrective.

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(494 posts)
I'm not sure that I'll be much help b/c if we're talking real D/s, I totally agree with you. I certainly wasn't born a sub, either. All of the accoutrements that go w/ a scene don't have anything to do w/ causing me to be submissive, tho I *do* like wearing my collar ~ but that's really just a version of liking to sleep in your beau or husbands shirt for me or wear a bracelet, necklace, ring, etc. that they gave you. All the "stuff" is there b/c I'm *already* submissive to him and b/c it's erotic for us. Rope and a whip don't make it D/s ~ it just makes it kinky. ;)

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(494 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Dominance Submission