Do you think you'd be a good Top or bottom : Swingers Discussion 40019
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMDo you think you'd be a good Top or bottom
TOPIC: Do you think you'd be a good Top or bottom
Created by: livewire68 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
sub space is the goal in my neck of the woods

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Pen: Sometime. It's time to talk. Sometime., It's time it break something. I am prepared to do both. Some how I knew you would be too. I use my elbow as a fist. kiss. ******** I am a good Top and bottom. My ability to read people well is a huge asset. My ability to communicate non-verbally allows tops to relax knowing I will communicate clearly. ******** One reason I a good top? I say what I mean. If I'm wrong? I retract, an apologize.

Poly: Thinly veiled barbs are a game I try not to play. I prefer speaking plainly. You miss the point entirely.

I could give a rat's ass if you get off having your head dunked into a toilet to the point of near unconsciousness while catching it from behind. BTW, I would up the ante by making sure it was piss filled. My Mentor taught me well.

What do I do care about? That you make light of? My strong belief that your descriptions not be seen by inexperienced people as OK, the norm, or safe.

So, play your little barb games. Yawn. You are not used to having someone challenge you. You are even less used to having someone stand her ground. I can't wait to run into you. My relaxed, confident, dominance vs your need to prove you are right. Chess anyone? ************** Missy:

Well, Well. Look who as come into her own! Big Smile. Great series of posts. You exemplify the attitude I hope folks notice. Your balanced descriptions including risk awareness and time limits are exactly the things that need posting. Your posts show what's missing from poly's postings. It would be a pleasure to hook up sometime.

Smile.

BiFem_Top.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
"Nobody TOPS me but my Mama", LOL

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8837 posts)
Here is my opinion Live... There tends to be alot of misconceptions about the BDSM lifestyle by "vanilla" people. They only know what they see on T.V, movies, media, ect. There is so much more then physical "pain" or "humiliation". They don't understand that it can be much more than that. A very loving relationship. Plus alot of people are content in not straying too far from what they consider to be the "norm". I mean lets face it, people think swinging has a bad reputation... Bdsm has much more of one. Only due to the fact not alot is known other than the casual "role play" of spanking, bondage ect... Light Bdsm play. For others its more than play, its who they are, in everyday relationships, and in life. That is the part rarely seen or talked about. Dont misunderstand me, nothing is wrong with mild Bdsm play, but in answer to your question as to why "newbies" or people are hesitant to engage fully in the Bdsm lifestyle, i feel its just that they dont fully understand the whole lifestyle. Thats why I also feel that this forum is a great place for curious people!

Missy :)-

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(65 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Do you think you'd be a good Top or bottom