Discipline vs Punishment : Swingers Discussion 40144
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMDiscipline vs Punishment
TOPIC: Discipline vs Punishment
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Standing in a corner, while balancing ping-pong balls against the wall with your knees, and a quarter to the wall with your nose, and being ignored.... PURE HELL!!!

pet

Magnolia AR

Username hidden
(9 posts)
I just stopped in for the heck of it. I totally don't "get" the whole thing or why anyone would want to do S/D. Lots of people like it; I respect that. It just totally doesn't click with me. I can't really understand how someone could come to want to give/get pain, or how that could be sexual. But I don't judge it.

I'm like, "Huh? Kneel on dimes?" That would piss me off! I'd call the cops or never get near a person who wanted me to do something like that. I hate being tied up ("Untie this shit!") and I hate tying someone else up and doing all that work, too.

I had a boy-friend who loved to be tied up and seduced. It ended up being the only thing he wanted, and it was always about me working on him...selfish! AFter that I didn't do the "wanna get tied up?" thing ever again with anyone. I even let him keep the bonds I had bought when I stopped seeing him.

My husband likes to kid around and tells me sometimes, "You are naughty. I'm going to have to spank you." Then we laugh, 'cause FAT CHANCE he'd ever get the chance!

Anyway, have fun y'all. :)

JL

Reading PA

Username hidden
(384 posts)
We use denial of specifc things as a part of disipline both on the mental and physical levels. Punishment for us is a difference story, it can and has included doing something that the individual does not want to do. Consequences are always part of the punishment.

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8837 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Discipline vs Punishment