Difficult to find swingers who are also interested in BDSM : Swingers Discussion 1927091071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMDifficult to find swingers who are also interested in BDSM
TOPIC: Difficult to find swingers who are also interested in BDSM
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   71 to 73 of 73 
User Details are only visible to members.
we would love to meet another couple to introduce us to BDSM

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(43 posts)
Like you guys we come at the swinging scene from a BDSM background, in fact I suspect we are probably not really swingers in the classic sense of the word, given that we are not that interested in simply having sex with another couple, rather we are looking for experiences which can form part of our wider Master/ Slave relationship, be that having slave used by a group of guys, playing with other BDSM couples, or dommes or just having fun with people who accept us for what we are.

I don't think the two worlds sit comfortably together, for a variety of reasons, the trust thing is one, alcohol is another (let's face it a lot of swingers parties are very boozy affairs while for obvious reasons whips and strong drink are not a good mixture). I would also say there is a significant degree of snobbery , and misunderstanding on both sides.

Based on our experiences over the last five years, my advice would be as follows:

1. See if you can hunt down some Swingers clubs who put on occasional Fetish or Fetish Friendly events, these tend to draw more of a mixed crowd, that hardcore fetish clubs, and seem especially suited for people like us who have a "foot in both camps".

2. Every now and again go to a straight swingers club, leave the whips and chains at home and just check out the scene, once you have seen people a few times then gradually introduce the BDSM side of things. In our experience a considerable number of swingers have and interest in BDSM, but have no idea where to start or anyone to show them the ropes (pardon the pun!!) In this regard having some sort of visible talking point (like a collar) can be a good start.

3. Don't be afraid to be different.

Regards

Master G & Slave L

Havering United Kingdom
Username hidden
(12 posts)
It is very difficult to mix the two. I think mostly because there's so much trust/familiatity needed. Most swing partners just don't know each other at that level. For us, what works best is to try and just keep it light...... a little hair pulling, some ass spanking. some restraint.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16842 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   71 to 73 of 73 
TOPIC: Difficult to find swingers who are also interested in BDSM