Difficult to find swingers who are also interested in BDSM : Swingers Discussion 1927091061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMDifficult to find swingers who are also interested in BDSM
TOPIC: Difficult to find swingers who are also interested in BDSM
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 81   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We remember when we were new to bdsm and we were looking for others. We seek to find those who want to learn more. Then we can teach them how we like to play and help them move forward. We never try to talk anyone into bdsm. We look for willing partners. Works so far. I think bdsm and swinging are a perfect fit. They complement each other well.

Green Bay WI

Username hidden
(166 posts)
I would never let my Sub of 21 years play like that with someone else. So even though we live it 24-7 we would never bring it into our swinging side.

I have not ever asked her but my guess is she would not be able to trust another master to play with her and not hurt her.

Houston MS

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Jason685, Welcome to the forums.

Freeland MI

Username hidden
(241 posts)
Even though BDSM is filtering more into the mainstream, there are still a lot of misconceptions about it. Most people want to believe it's all about what they see online, or in the movies. Those that are actually living that lifestyle know there are so many different aspects of it, and it's really hard to explain it all to the "nillas".

Good luck with your search.

~N

Daphne AL

Username hidden
(33 posts)
We are very out front in our profile and I have created a newsletter entitled BDSM + Swing = More Fun. So far, I have found people who are interested and some who already have bdsm. It seems that of those who are interested will go further. Our profile and newsletter pretty much filter our those who have no interest.

Green Bay WI

Username hidden
(166 posts)
@StarryNights22,

Yeah, we've come to that conclusion. We will just keep it for us.

Besides, we've discovered we want to make friends that we can hang with AND have sex with. It's changed our outlook and the type of people we are searching for now on this site.

T

Vancouver WA

Username hidden
(9 posts)
Ya know, just keep the BDSM with BDSM. Trying to mix vanilla swingers with your BDSM is a formula for trouble.

I want my play to be controlled. Trust is a wonderful feeling. If I leave Kat in a hotel room bound to the bed while I have drinks with a couple, I need to trust when I send the female to the room. Why leave this to "wanna be's?"

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
When we go back into a swinging/BDSM situation we will be much more careful.

We won't talk limits, we will discuss and agree on the specifics of what is allowed. I think we can find enough common interests to keep everyone happy.

I am sure that we will find the right couple and we are very open to finding that couple.

In the interium, we are happy with regular ole swinging swinging with nice people.

Sautee Nacoochee GA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hi StPete and Swingov ~~ Welcome to the forums!

We had several bad experiences after sharing with two different couples about our BDSM. Even though everything was discussed prior to playing...when we went to separate rooms, the men REALLY overstepped their bounds with me. Now, we don't hide it (we mention it in our profile), but we state upfront that it's between hubby and I, and now we only do same room. To encourage you...we HAVE finally met another couple into BDSM and have struck up a very strong friendship with them. We have complete trust - the only way any kind of relationship, let alone one focused in BDSM, can work.

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
We come from the sexual side of things if you are talking swinging. But we start on the BDSM side for our own sex life.

We do see BDSM done correctly as very sensual and totally sexual.

We haven't had much success combining the two beyond some light bondage and toys.

We had one expereince with a submissive lady -- who had a vanilla partner. She got off so hard on the BDSM play that it upset her vanilla half.

However it would be great to find a couple withwhom we could share a true BDSM scene.

Sautee Nacoochee GA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 81   End
TOPIC: Difficult to find swingers who are also interested in BDSM