Difficult to find swingers who are also interested in BDSM : Swingers Discussion 1927091051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMDifficult to find swingers who are also interested in BDSM
TOPIC: Difficult to find swingers who are also interested in BDSM
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 81   End
User Details are only visible to members.
And of course, the time alone with our pets AFTER the [event. party, performance, et al] is the best of all. What we 'work for' so to speak.....

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
question, is it a problem when only one partner is interested, i am not into as of yet but searching for some answers, i need a coach, and is it as fun if i only want to be the dom one, i know little but need to know more of the rules,.

Baldwin NY

Username hidden
(25 posts)
wow STARRY NIGHTS HAVE TO SAY VERY HOTT PROFILE AND YOUR BODS ARE HOTT ALSO

Chambersburg PA

Username hidden
(66 posts)
BDSM play should always be negotiated when playing with someone new. Any good dom wants and needs to know the submissives limits. I would make sure we are all on the same page before ever going forward. If there is any nervousness then her top dom should watch and be prepared to step in if needed. The new dom should be briefed before play of any concerns. If the new dom can't or won't understand the importance of these things then playing should not be an option. Bdsm is about control and submission. It is not about unlimited pain or any other non consensual acts. The submissive has the right to set limits and the dom has the obligation to play within those limits and the top dom has the right of ultimate control. The new dom only plays with the consent and oversight of top dom. Playing with others is great fun, but there needs to be trust and confidence. If the other players do not inspire confidence, then either the mix is wrong or the limits have not been negotiated sufficiently. Have the new dom start slowly and work up with the submissive. The objective should be that all have a good time and that the scene end well. Find people to play with that have this understanding and you can go a long way. Good luck.

Green Bay WI

Username hidden
(166 posts)
"I have not ever asked her but my guess is she would not be able to trust another master to play with her and not hurt her."

Bob, this is interesting to say. After 21 years of kink you need to have another Dom have her (just my opinion). It's necessary for her development as a sub. As for the "hurting her" you need to have a conversation before hand, with the D, to map out the parameters. I was just having this conversation with Kat because this is where we are in our development. She needs to learn how to please another D. This is for my development also.

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
Check out my group and newsletter. BDSM + Swing = More Fun. We started with bdsm and I know that there are a lot of closet bdsm urges out there. Bdsm is a perfect fit with swinging when you can find the right people. This a new group and might be a good fit. Please add your comments, suggestions and questions.

We are here, we just have to find and teach and play with each other. My newsletter is designed to make sure we are all on the same page as to how we play. It needs always to be safe, sane and consensual. (SSC). That way everybody has fun in a safe way.

Good luck and best wishes.

Green Bay WI

Username hidden
(166 posts)
I'll be interested in following this one!

Knightdale NC

Username hidden
(322 posts)
It's always the Ozzy & Harriet types you have to look out for...

I suppose it's part of our psychology, but we're such integrally social animals that we just like to have other people around when we do "the stuff"... be it with a collar or without. I totally understand, however, how people can have a need to compartmentalize different aspects of their relationship and play. Totally valid.

Our play can be personal or performance, it really all depends. The best thing is that we tend not to stress about it, and of course we always communicate thoroughly.

New Market MD

Username hidden
(196 posts)
As a full time D/s couple (think Ozzy and Harriet, not Ozzy Osborne) we are always on the lookout for couples in similar lives. We usually look for the very subtle hints rather than the grand disclaimers. We just found that these couples tend to be more adult and discrete about D/s and BDSM in general. To date we have struck up conversations online with a few couples but have yet to cross paths with a couple we would meet in person (damn BDSM people are FREAKY! :) but we continue to keep our eyes peeled. To date? Been damn fortunate. Have met some very nice people here on SLS in particualr.

Just my two cents

_Ghost

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
MrsMuir and I were talking about this the other night. Sex is such a huge part (integral actually as I am a 'sexual sadist'-ask what that means if you don't know) that it simply cannot be separated from what 'we do'. Our only real decision was to share that with others or not. Did not for quite some time. Now MrsMuir wants to experience more-there usually comes that time when a submissive woman 'catches fire' and wants to experience 'everything'-and I am proud to guide her on her journey of discovery. :) Besides, it's SO much more fun to fuck someones body AND mind, don't you think?

_Ghost

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 81   End
TOPIC: Difficult to find swingers who are also interested in BDSM