Difficult to find swingers who are also interested in BDSM : Swingers Discussion 1927091021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMDifficult to find swingers who are also interested in BDSM
TOPIC: Difficult to find swingers who are also interested in BDSM
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 81   End
User Details are only visible to members.
STGALA,

Now what if the MFM only had one dom, and the woman and other male were subs? Is that something that is possible? What would the dynamics be like in that scenario?

Pearl River LA

Username hidden
(74 posts)
This needs to be said about MFM. Two doms is something that rarely works well.

The enjoyment a dom gets out of a session is largely from being in control. Doms do not share well, and are unlikely to trust unknown doms with their subs. As a result, if a session is going to take place with two male doms, the two need to work things out well in advance.

Usually one of the doms would be the clear Alpha and the other more of a helper dom.

Kitty Hawk NC

Username hidden
(228 posts)
LA MFM is not uncommon. You can have two men dominating one woman. Many submissive women would love to be dominated by two men. Add three or more men and you could have a gangbang. As long as all parties are agreed you can have any variety of combinations.

Green Bay WI

Username hidden
(166 posts)
admittantly, I have only read back about 15 days worth of posts, but this is a very interesting and enlightening thread. One thing that strikes me as especially interesting is the age group of the knowledgable posters being essentially 45 and older. Is this due to overal sexual experience and maturity in that they have had the time and experience to sort out in depth their own desires and places in the sexual world?

Years ago, i had the pleasure of being introduced to the sensual and sensory side of BDSM by a close F friend. i was her bottom, and typically bound spread eagle and blindfolded. her "technique / scene" was to concentrate more on stimulating the senses and mind through subtle sounds, letting the mind churn on trying to figure them out, subtle touches and skin stimulations from a variety of materials and toys. the stimulations would gradually escalate in intensity as did the arousal level, leading up to direct toy usage and eventually orgasm. this sort of playing almost sounds like the "kinkster" level as associated with sweettart. i found it very erotic to "surrender" control to her and to be able to relax and dive fully into the experience and not be thinking about anything other than the stimulations.

here is a question for the room: is BDSM play possible in a MFM setting, and if so how does it compare to 1 on 1 situations?

Pearl River LA

Username hidden
(74 posts)
"Good lord, have you been on FetLife recently? Mtf/sub (?) Tg/Dom (?!)"

Oh yeah, don't ya just love it? LMAO

and ya gotta love a good mindfuck <weg>

~N

Daphne AL

Username hidden
(33 posts)
:p

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
My take:

It's ALL about mindfuck

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
It seems to me that in all of the types of relationship dynamics describe there is one thing that is common in them all. That is that one person is dominant and in control and one person is submissive and surrenders control. All of the other descriptors are various manifestations of the dominant/submissive dynamic. It can be scene by scene or 24/7 or switching or top/bottom or master/slave. It all cases there is control/surrender dynamic. The rest is just each persons particular flavor. Look beyond the tools, toys and scenes and you will find one is topping and one is bottoming. When you realize it is all about the dynamic then every tool, every scene, can be used to enhance the dynamic of the moment. Just my take.

Green Bay WI

Username hidden
(166 posts)
"In our local BDSM community, we have M/s, D/s, T/b, Switch, and Kinkster. How each person labels themselves and their dynamic is up to them. "Good lord, have you been on FetLife recently? Mtf/sub (?) Tg/Dom (?!)

I can't keep track of them all!

On another note/start another debate? Are there REALLY such things as switches at all? Or just 'undecided' or those that have not 'discovered' their nature yet?

Perhaps another thread?

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
"So you understand a better 'description' of the two of you would be 'kinkster', right? D/s is very specific. Top/bottom is very specific. Etc."

Another term/dynamic that comes to mind would be switch.

In our local BDSM community, we have M/s, D/s, T/b, Switch, and Kinkster. How each person labels themselves and their dynamic is up to them. Generally though the M/s and D/s tend to be 24/7 where as the T/b, Switches, and Kinksters are more just in it for the physical play time.

~N

Daphne AL

Username hidden
(33 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 81   End
TOPIC: Difficult to find swingers who are also interested in BDSM