Difficult to find swingers who are also interested in BDSM : Swingers Discussion 1927091011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMDifficult to find swingers who are also interested in BDSM
TOPIC: Difficult to find swingers who are also interested in BDSM
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 73   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We completely understand what you mean that it is hard to find couples that swing and are into BDSM. BDSM is the same way for us, it's sexual. We have yet to find a couple that feel the way we do about it. Too bad we are so far away from each other.

Good luck

Belding MI

Username hidden
(3 posts)
LAC,

I'm not sure why you think it wouldn't be feasible. A male dom sessions a sub couple or a male dom and his sub session with a male sub. It's done all the time.

But it's obviously much more complicated than a vanilla MFM.

Kitty Hawk NC

Username hidden
(244 posts)
Could be interesting and stimulating to be sub during a M/fm scene with the right couple. Whether or not that is feasible remains to be seen

Slidell LA

Username hidden
(74 posts)
From the 'lord I feel old when I say this" files:

"As I said, one dom will be the Alpha dom and the other will be a helper dom. "

Long long ago, when I first 'got into' BDSM it was then by 'invitation only'. This waaaaay back in the late 70's now. No internet, no swing mags. LOTS of 'blue' laws to get afoul of-so all of this was very underground.

Anyway, I was 'trained' by a Domme. I was to call myself 'Acolyte' and I was to always be to the Domme's left side as I assisted or simply learned. I took care of the ropes, the leather and the apparatus. (Aparati?)

The training was on and off for about a year, when I eventually 'graduated' to Dominant. Master was at that time 'reserved' for someone who 'taught', though slaves used the title as well. I seriously doubt there is much of the Olde World training out there anymore, but perhaps Acolyte might enjoy a resurgence as a term to describe the 'Beta' Dominant during play?

Just a thought

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(3487 posts)
Wow! Everyone makes a point of disagreeing with me, and ends up agreeing with me!

"There is usually one that is more in control than the other, whose rules you defer to when in doubt."

"Two doms can top a female sub when they each know their roles or know each other."

As I said, one dom will be the Alpha dom and the other will be a helper dom.

Of course, if two doms get together and totally script the session, they can both act as if they're in charge (leaving aside the part about which dom controls the scripting). But why would anyone who's serious about BDSM totally script a session???

Kitty Hawk NC

Username hidden
(244 posts)
To stgalacouple I totally disagree, My hubby Master and I did for a very long time. He shared his role as my Master with another female Dominant. It was quite a happy situation and I enjoyed having 2 dominants completely. The only way this situation works though is for the Dominants to have good communication with each other and for them to have ground rules between them. There is usually one that is more in control than the other, whose rules you defer to when in doubt. Her and I are still very good friends, she has her own submissive now, and the 4 of us are very much like family.

Hammond IN

Username hidden
(441 posts)
LA that is totally possible. We've played that way before with Mff and both females being submissive. It all depends on what all parties involved are looking for. We've also played with MFf, and Male and Female both dominant with 1 submissive female. The same could be done with a sub male, as I said possibilities are endless, it comes down to what everyone is comfortable with and wants to do.

Hammond IN

Username hidden
(441 posts)
"If the tops can't make it work then there is something wrong with them as doms."

IMHO this is much more prevalent today than ever before.... to the detriment of the entire scene. Too many 'Internet Doms'....

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(3487 posts)
LA All the combinations are possible. You can have a dominant female and two submissive males. If the parties involved are agreed you can have any combination. One male dom and two submissive females. Two doms can top a female sub when they each know their roles or know each other. Difficulties are more likely when you don't know the other player(s) and don't have an understanding of how to play together. In such cases, bdsm play should be negotiated so that everyone is on the same page. When everyone is on the same page it can be a lot of fun for two dominant males to top a submissive female. If the tops can't make it work then there is something wrong with them as doms. Not with the combination.

Green Bay WI

Username hidden
(166 posts)
STGALA,

Now what if the MFM only had one dom, and the woman and other male were subs? Is that something that is possible? What would the dynamics be like in that scenario?

Slidell LA

Username hidden
(74 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 73   End
TOPIC: Difficult to find swingers who are also interested in BDSM