Dangerous tops : Swingers Discussion 166503101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMDangerous tops
TOPIC: Dangerous tops
Created by: Seduction4Two The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yup. I have. There ain't a whole that scares me or bothers me more than one that is a sadistic egomaniac that won't readily accept the responsibility as a Dom along with the power that he was glad to have.

Those guys ~ they just... they make me sick. Being mean and insensitive doesn't make them Dominant. It just makes them assholes that have found women that put up with it and accept it ask "kink."

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(494 posts)
M, I have never met one myself...or if I did, I did not know it. But, after spending time with my friend's friends who live the bdsm lifestyle...omg. It seems that when one is bad, they are really bad.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I met a guy once after months of talking. We had discussed what I liked, what he liked, what we would do when we met. It seemed like it was going to be a wonderful experience. Every time we would talk it would excite me. When he was finally on his way to meet me, I was thrilled. (He lived several hours away.) But when he and I met, it was disastrous. I knew from the minute he walked in the door and pulled my hair back to kiss me it was all wrong. Every bit of excitement drained out of me, and I just wanted him to get back in his car and go away. He talked a good game, but there wasn't really a dominant or sexy bone in his body. He was pushy, arrogant, AND unattractive (pictures were misleading.) After meeting him, I stopped playing for months. He definitely gave me the creeps.

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(69 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Dangerous tops