Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › BDSM › Cuckolding
TOPIC: Cuckolding
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next »
24 to 33 of 41
User Details are only visible to members.
I think I would like to explore the oppisite of cuckolding...I would love my husband to have sex with other women in front of me, verbally degrading me all the while..telling me who and when he is going to fuck...of course at some point I would HAVE to have sex with him because it would turn me on soooooo much! Is there a name for this? LOL

Elmira NY
Username hidden
(1701 posts)
lik, I agree with Gina. We are good friends with a c couple. He does no play at all. Honestly he is usually out back chilling with friends while she is inside playing and doing her thing. He doesn't set it up, he is not there to watch and does not participate sexually at all. To me that is a cuckold relationship. Now all men enjoy watching from time to time. I know with Jay (and myself actually) he will lie there sometimes when I am really enjoying myself in play and watch. Its a beautiful thing to us to watch your partner really having fun. Thats not cuckolding because he is still an active participant. MFMs are not cuckolding either of course. Shell

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Not in the true sense of the word, as you are the one arranging and in control. If your wife insisted that you only watch and not participate, or had you doing that, or you placing yourself in that position, then yes, I would agree that that is cuckolding. Just as there are many definitions of swinging, many of true bondage, many of the sub/Dom experience, I would imagine that cuckholding also gives way to interpretation.

Have fun, G and D PS It's not for me, but it's a hot concept for those who enjoy it.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
I am a man that loves to see my wife in action. Whether it be with men or women. It is a big turn on for me to see her pleasing or being pleased. I am the one that pushes these hook ups with others because she could take it or leave it. Almost every time I join in but there are times when I like to just sit back and watch or video tape. We do hook up with men and women and couples where I am participating with people other than my wife. My question is: Does this make me a cuckold husband?

Bozeman MT
Username hidden
(6 posts)
We have enjoyed cuckolding for several years now. I definitely have a much stronger sex drive than my hubby. I also prefer sex with more well endowed men. My hubby is very small endowed. Also, my hubby has always been more into the mental aspects of sex. This seems to be a good arrangement for both of us. He does not have sex with others and is only allowed to give me oral. Can't speak for other but we are both enjoying ourselves.

Cordova TN
Username hidden
(77 posts)
We enjoy HotWifing - a milder version of cuckolding. Check out ourhotwives-dot-org.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Cuckold-- Faithful husband with an unfaithful wife.

To us that means the husband has sex only with his wife. Many have taken the term cuckold to relationships that are actually swingers with a bimale.

In our viewpoint if the male has sex with anyone other than his wife he is a swinger rather than a cuckold.

we like it with a light touch of domination, hard tease, mild humiliation." you're a good little pussy for being faithful while I enjoy a real man"

George and Brenda

Omaha AR
Username hidden
(40 posts)
You know, in the past I honestly wondered how a husband could allow this. But on Sat. we went to a party with a couple that is cuckold. And they are fabulous!! He was there with her having a great time, drinking wine; when she went to play he was there chilling with the people outside having fun. I can see how couples do this, he had a great time. Shell

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Any Marylands here ??

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
For us cuckolding is for her to have other men for her pleasure and to further dominate me. I am there to watch, assist as instructed by her. If required she has me in a cock cage while she enjoys her bull. Talk about exciting!

Username hidden
(1 post)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next »
24 to 33 of 41
TOPIC: Cuckolding
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.