Cuckolding : Swingers Discussion 630601024
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMCuckolding
TOPIC: Cuckolding
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   24 to 33 of 33 
User Details are only visible to members.
Any Marylands here ??

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
For us cuckolding is for her to have other men for her pleasure and to further dominate me. I am there to watch, assist as instructed by her. If required she has me in a cock cage while she enjoys her bull. Talk about exciting!

Malone NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
Couldn't resist a topic so near and dear to our hearts! We play with cuckolding a bit, but do not live it hardcore as a lifestyle. A true cuckold of course is always faithful, only wife has sex with others.. We sometimes swing full swap, but if we go into a play situation cuckold style we we finish it that way.... never to switch to full swap in the middle. It would remove the hard tease of cuckolding that is the basis for the excitement to begin with.

Just as orgasm denial was mentioned in a different thread..... in our cuckold play we use "pussy denial". I enjoy the torment of watching Brenda having a hot threesome with another couple knowing I won't be allowed inside either fem... only to masturbate while their stud gets it all!

I get plenty of touching/fondling.... maching me ache for it more.When I finally cum ( with my hand) I always cum hard. Brenda has just the right tease in her smile to let me know that she knows I want it bad!!!

We enjoy it interacial also. Adds to the naughtiness of it.

Harrison AR
Username hidden
(40 posts)
Cuckolding is in the broadest sense is a man with an unfaithful wife. But frequently there are other implications such as the male is submissive. Cuckolding can take can occur for differing reason including:

1. The woman just has a much higher sex drive than her partner. 2. The couple enjoy voyeurism/exhibitionism. 3. The male is Dominant and exercising control. You will has sex with who I tell you to have sex with. 4. The female is Dominant and excercising control. I will have sex with whom I want and you will accept my unfaithfulness.

There are many reasons and a couple just has to understand and communicate to make sure no one is hurt emotionally.

Greece NY
Username hidden
(18 posts)
I think you need a married bull.They only need you for sex.They have a life.Also while the best ones may already be taken they can still be loaned out.

Lyndon KY
Username hidden
(35 posts)
No problem at all, I'm currently seeking my cuckold husband to be *grin* so I check in on this thread from time to time.

Mistress Heather

Bear DE
Username hidden
(160 posts)
A cuckold (or cuck) is a married man with a sexually unfaithful wife. In current usage it sometimes refers to non-married couples as well, although the common and traditional meaning is a man who is a victim of his wife's adultery.

There are connotations of helplessness and humiliation attributed to the word: implications that the husband lacks the strength to enforce the fidelity due to a man, and is too weak, too stupid, or henpecked to leave or divorce her. Although historically it was a term in general use, nowadays it is also associated with female domination, fantasy, especially power exchange, sexual humiliation and erotic sexual denial.

Bear DE
Username hidden
(160 posts)
I'm presuming he means black guys.

Bear DE
Username hidden
(160 posts)
What are BG's

V

Columbus GA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
I think a fair number of couples on this site are basically cuckold couples but are afraid to admit it.

Lyndon KY
Username hidden
(35 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   24 to 33 of 33 
TOPIC: Cuckolding