Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions BDSM Cuckolding
TOPIC: Cuckolding
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You are absolutely correct. J

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I figured there had to be! LOL TY!!

Elmira NY
Username hidden
(1705 posts)
BTW, Toungefuker, apparently there is a term for a female cuckold... cuckquean (KUK-wean) n. a female cuckold....who knew? LOL!

Arcadia CA
Username hidden
(77 posts)
Interestingly, I am getting a number of e-mails and IMs from men on this site that want to be cuckolded! Most of them seem to be married guys that have a fantasy of their wife dating someone else, but are either reluctant to approach their wives on the subject or they have approached their wifes and been turned down.

Arcadia CA
Username hidden
(77 posts)
As someone that is in a cuckold relationship, I agree with "Lost", lots of men enjoy watching their wifes getting fucked and vice versa. That is not cuckolding in my book. I am sure there are many forms and degrees of cuckolding, but I think that it requires at a minimum that the wife is fucking someone else "instead of" her hubby, boyfriend, etc. To take things a step further, I think roleplay for cuckolding usually in cludes...I am fucking him instead of you because he is a better fuck....has a bigger cock...etc. I currently cuckold my hubby because he is very small endowed and the guys I like to fuck are much better in bed than he was. He is still allowedto service me orally, and he does that very well! LOL! As part of our roleplay, he is not allowed to have orgasms. Ths intensifies his excitement when he is allowed to watch or listen to me playing. While, I think that the thrill some men get from watching their wife fuck someone else is certianly similar to the thrill a cuckold hubby experiences, I still think there is a pretty big step between that and wanting to be a cuckokd. My hubby is very happy with his role. I bet that most husbands would react differently if their wives told them they where only going to fuck other men from now on!LOL!

Arcadia CA
Username hidden
(77 posts)
I think I would like to explore the oppisite of cuckolding...I would love my husband to have sex with other women in front of me, verbally degrading me all the while..telling me who and when he is going to fuck...of course at some point I would HAVE to have sex with him because it would turn me on soooooo much! Is there a name for this? LOL

Elmira NY
Username hidden
(1705 posts)
lik, I agree with Gina. We are good friends with a c couple. He does no play at all. Honestly he is usually out back chilling with friends while she is inside playing and doing her thing. He doesn't set it up, he is not there to watch and does not participate sexually at all. To me that is a cuckold relationship. Now all men enjoy watching from time to time. I know with Jay (and myself actually) he will lie there sometimes when I am really enjoying myself in play and watch. Its a beautiful thing to us to watch your partner really having fun. Thats not cuckolding because he is still an active participant. MFMs are not cuckolding either of course. Shell

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Not in the true sense of the word, as you are the one arranging and in control. If your wife insisted that you only watch and not participate, or had you doing that, or you placing yourself in that position, then yes, I would agree that that is cuckolding. Just as there are many definitions of swinging, many of true bondage, many of the sub/Dom experience, I would imagine that cuckholding also gives way to interpretation.

Have fun, G and D PS It's not for me, but it's a hot concept for those who enjoy it.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I am a man that loves to see my wife in action. Whether it be with men or women. It is a big turn on for me to see her pleasing or being pleased. I am the one that pushes these hook ups with others because she could take it or leave it. Almost every time I join in but there are times when I like to just sit back and watch or video tape. We do hook up with men and women and couples where I am participating with people other than my wife. My question is: Does this make me a cuckold husband?

Bozeman MT
Username hidden
(6 posts)
We have enjoyed cuckolding for several years now. I definitely have a much stronger sex drive than my hubby. I also prefer sex with more well endowed men. My hubby is very small endowed. Also, my hubby has always been more into the mental aspects of sex. This seems to be a good arrangement for both of us. He does not have sex with others and is only allowed to give me oral. Can't speak for other but we are both enjoying ourselves.

Arcadia CA
Username hidden
(77 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 33   End
TOPIC: Cuckolding