Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › BDSM › Cuckolding
TOPIC: Cuckolding
Created by: ocwldcouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 40
User Details are only visible to members.
According to many cuckold sites, there are 5 types of cuckold relationships or styles. I fit exactly into none of them lol.

There's a ton of different kinks within cuckoldry that can be very specific and even contradict one another. I personally enjoy chastity, denial, but at the same time reward and release. I've been denied one night and released and rewarded the next. Even with the humiliation factor, some prefer none, and there's probably a dozen different styles of humiliation alone.

To me, cuckold is a broad term that identifies the relationship well enough to start, but certainly it doesn't cover much ground past that.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(29 posts)
We have been in the swing lifestyle for a number of years, and seen or experienced most activities. From time to time she will date alone when she meets someone she is interested in, and when she is in the mood. There is no humiliation or submission, other than her describing the details of her date to me later, she does seem to explore and do a bit more with her date than with me. I do enjoy getting her ready with a new dress, shoes, jewelry etc. In recent years I tend to enjoy this more than the standard swing encounter, though both are a lot of fun.

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(18 posts)
This is something we're very, very involved in and is an integral part of our life.

Highland Park NJ
Username hidden
(22 posts)
My girlfriend has some doubts still, but I am definitely a cuckold that gets off most on humiliation. I can't say I like being outed, but it does bring me satisfication that nothing else comes close to. I also love seeing a big cock satisfy her and for her to tell me so.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
This is something we love

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
I've been the "bull" for several cuckold couples. Sometimes the husbands were involved in the play (they fluffed me, licked her clit while we fucked, ate the creampie, etc) and some husbands did not, they merely watched or where even not present. I enjoyed it all. If the wife wants to humiliate the husband, I'll help do that, but I don't need that aspect to be present to enjoy the play.

Franklin TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
We love this and depends on bull hubby's involvement as we have had experiences that run the lengtg

Username hidden
(15 posts)
A couple such as us, submitting to a couple such as you two, is the stuff our fantasies are made of.

Weston FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Blksage.... We are thinking that any submissive couple would love to be used by the two of you :)

Omaha AR
Username hidden
(40 posts)
We have a fantasy of Doming another couple. Call it an extended cuckold situation....we don't even know where to look to find others who would be into such a thing......

Winchester CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 40
TOPIC: Cuckolding
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.