Control : Swingers Discussion 1658231011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMControl
TOPIC: Control
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
User Details are only visible to members.
I believe, I'm passive aggressive in her world, because I do not raise my voice, ever!

You can argue an raise hell with me till the cows come home, but to get me to lose control and yell, you have more of a pending problem with me that expected. I am gentle and firm at the same time. I'm protective, so due to me not raising my voice it might come across as passive aggressive.

I never make apologies for it. I have been very successful in my military career and civilian life because of it as well as my personal life.

I think the military brought that out in me.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7891 posts)
She says I'm Passive Aggressive yet she likes it when I am doing it, or tolerates it!?

I just get the job done and won't take prisoners in a business environment, especially if all party's can't agree on the common goal.

I won't engage in any form of business unless, ALL profit and no harm is done to anyone in the process. I have my own personal rules I won't violate!

I do find enjoyment in bending ones will should they become a pain in my side, or just funning around with one-upmanship! Is that even a word?

I give as good as I get but sometimes, you have to pull down your pants and slide on the ice...

Control can be fun, within limits!!

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7891 posts)
I'm a Control Freak and Passive Aggressive so say my wife.

I guess I like it!!

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7891 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
TOPIC: Control