Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions BDSM Control
TOPIC: Control
Created by: Seduction4Two The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
"When I saw the lack of responses, I decided that it's too much for the usual vanilla swingtown crowd so I deleted it :). "

M, I think with a topic such as this, most don't want to chime in immediately, they want to think about it a bit first. And you'll notice you didn't get the usual goofy immediate responses some OPs get on here...ha. You got more "thought out" ones.

What does TPE stand for? I'm not so "up" on the lingo.

Also, what do you mean by sounds?

Thanks, Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Your welcome. We don't get into anything that has to do with blood (just not our thing), but I love reading about how other people express their lust. For us, it is just the simple dynamic of him having total control of my pleasure that sends me over the edge. Adding pain into the play is only an added bonus, and not required as proof of his dominance over me.

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(69 posts)
Control does indeed appeal to me. I crave men that have the ability to dominate me both mentally and physically.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I read the original post, and found it thought provoking and sexy. Seduction, that you and your husband have found a dynamic that works for you and caters to both of your personalities is truly, I don't want to say special but i can't think of another word. Being a masochist myself I see how pain can bring pleasure. As for control, I don't like having it (with men). Being with a man who I can run over top of does not appeal to me in the slightest. I need a strong dominant man to find sexual satisfaction. I do enjoy mind fucking other women though. Like I said...thought provoking topic.

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(69 posts)
Darn it, Seduction! I was feeling poorly yesterday and was super busy, so I wasn't feeliing like posting and didn't really have the time. I read the original and was planning on answering ~ but for the life of me, can't remember what the original question was. :(

As for control appealling to me ~ in most area's of my life, it certainly does. In my relationships, nope. I've explained how I get when I'm in that situation in at least one other thread, so I won't detail it again. It just doesn't suit me. I've certainly done it and it's not all bad at first, but as time goes on, my personality overruns the other and I lose respect for them. It's just shot to hell after that.

sa ~ if you think it's there, give nurturing it a try, especially if you're wife is submissive. The dynamic b/w a Dom and sub is something that fits for them, imo. One Dom's style isn't going to work for every sub. It doesn't make them any less dominant, it just means that the *zing* isn't there ~ much like romantic relationships. Some guy can be attractive, but if that doesn't mean that *I* will be attracted to him and respond to him. I can sit there and say "Sure. He's good looking and well-built and well-spoken, but something just doesn't do it for me," just as well as I can say "Sure. He's dominant. No doubt. Just not the kind that's going to dominate me." And besides, if y'all enjoy it, that's great. If you don't, no harm, no foul. Experiment. ;)

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(494 posts)
Thanks, G

I was almost tempted to drag you into this topic to get your pints of view, especially since you know me. So, do you think I am a closet DOM, or just secure and confident? I think that if I am a DOM, I would like to start to nurture it.

You know Deanna is a SUB; she might not admit it, but she is!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
I don't see you as passive aggressive, maybe I need to redefine that phrase, I see you (from what I know of you) as assertive, and aggressive when need be. Control? Oh yes, my friend, you have it. But you don't lord it over people; you don't have to.

As for raising your voice? The most effective, menacing people do not raise their voices. And sometimes don't have to speak at all.

I like when someone else is in control and I can lose myself in myself. But I need someone to take that control.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
I believe, I'm passive aggressive in her world, because I do not raise my voice, ever!

You can argue an raise hell with me till the cows come home, but to get me to lose control and yell, you have more of a pending problem with me that expected. I am gentle and firm at the same time. I'm protective, so due to me not raising my voice it might come across as passive aggressive.

I never make apologies for it. I have been very successful in my military career and civilian life because of it as well as my personal life.

I think the military brought that out in me.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
She says I'm Passive Aggressive yet she likes it when I am doing it, or tolerates it!?

I just get the job done and won't take prisoners in a business environment, especially if all party's can't agree on the common goal.

I won't engage in any form of business unless, ALL profit and no harm is done to anyone in the process. I have my own personal rules I won't violate!

I do find enjoyment in bending ones will should they become a pain in my side, or just funning around with one-upmanship! Is that even a word?

I give as good as I get but sometimes, you have to pull down your pants and slide on the ice...

Control can be fun, within limits!!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
I'm a Control Freak and Passive Aggressive so say my wife.

I guess I like it!!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Control