Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions BDSM Collared
TOPIC: Collared
Created by: fireftr159
Original Starting post for this thread:
How Does one pick the appropriate collar for there submissive too wear ? When is it appropriate too collar the sub. What does a collared sub Represent too you ?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have a three collars. The first one Sir gave to me and it is a fairly thick black leather collar with three D-rings. The other two are public collars. One is pearls and silver inside thin black leather twine and the other is pearls with sterling silver chain on top and bottom with a long silver chain to clasp onto w/ two sentimental charms on the end that rest on my shoulder when I pull it around front.

The first time he put the leather one on me, I was simply thrilled. It meant the world to me. I can't recall exactly how long we had been dating, but him collaring me felt a lot like the first time he told me that he loved me ~ and really, in the context of a D/s relationship, that aspect of our relationship, it's what it was. "I love YOU and I love you as my sub." I usually sleep in it and wear it around the house a lot. Having it on makes me feel secure.

The other two ~ the leather and pearl one is something that I saw and bought, but it was much too long, so I re-strung it. It was a spur of the moment thing. It just caught my eye and I thought "I could wear that out ~ not to work, but out," so I bought it. I wasn't sure how he would react, but he loved that I wanted to have it and wear it. Eventually, I made the more subtle one, so that I could have something to wear to work. It's dainty and delicate ~ and I *always* have on pearls, so even tho it's not the usual, traditional strand, it hasn't thrown up any red flags. I love having it on and he loves it when I wear it ~ which is most of the time.

To answer the first question, tho ~ I think that picking out something that you like for play and will look great on your sub is where to start. A collar with one D-ring would not work for how Sir likes to utilize the collar. Mine is more verstitle b/c of the additional rings. It's also very simple. No spikes. No words. No rhinestones. I keep my jewelry and clothes fairly simple, so it suits me in that way. It's perfect for both of us and we love me in it ~ for what he can do with it, how I look in it and what it represents.

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(494 posts)
I adore the complexity of the D/s relationship. Quite interested.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
quite.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
I love the collaring ceremonies. Was collared by a bf several years ago and it was quote erotic for me.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
I just found a custom leather guy and am having him make collars to my specs. from 1/4" for daywear to 3" with d rings. will get exotic skins and many colors so she will always be able to match with her clothing and accessories. The important thing is that she wear it 24/7 and understands what it means to us. It also attracts others in the lifestyle and is a great conversation starter at the most unexpected of times. It is also special(for both of you) when you go pick out a subs first collar, material, size, buckle or snap etc. or when you go pick up the finished product and try it on the first time.

El Paso TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Paul,

Your love for her just glows.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
A collar can be a "play" collar used for a scene or one signifying total submission and ownership in a Master/slave relationship.

A Play collar can be anything at all and does not necessarily as has been posted here actually have to be a "collar" around a neck. It can be anything from a twist of rope, to a spiked steel coller 3 inches high.

Due to current style trends its acceptable in most places to be wearing a collar of some sort and not have a 2nd glance from others about it. What kind and sytle of collar for a Master/slave relationship depends on what the Master wants and decides. They take the responsibility for that issue in the slaves workplace or family settings as well. It should not have to be hidden but should be prowdly displayed. For many in a Master/slave relationship the Master is aware and concerned about the slaves appearance as it is a direct reflection upon themselves. Thus it maybe that due to work/professional issues they decide that the "collar" be a ankle or wrist bracelet or even a ring on a finger. The most true collar on a slave is the one in the heart and mind of that submissive.

Camas Valley OR
Username hidden
(47 posts)
For us, jane's putting on a collar is a symbol of her submission - a tangible way of demonstrating her consent. When it goes on, it means that we have "officially" switched over into D/s roles, and she has given over to me. When if comes off, we are back to normal. This isn't strict - sometimes we get into some BDSM-type play in a more impromputu way, where there is no collar. But it is helpful for us to have this mini-ritual, since neither of us are interested in doing this 24/7, and our dynamics in normal life are quite different. This way - if she has put on the collar, we both know where we are at. And if its off, I know that I need to ask and check if we start heading in a D/s direction. The particular collar isn't essential for us - we have a few different ones now, and some collar-like choker necklaces for when we want to go in public as Dom/sub.

Hong Kong NOTHING Hong Kong
Username hidden
(32 posts)
One of my partners first asked if he could collar me, I had him buy me a new collar that is mine alone. He keeps that one by his bed! I love to have a collar locked around my neck by whoever is dominating me. I use a small leather band with crome rings to place the lock. On my collar is my name tag "Raven". I am only light submissive. I use it for play only and the fantasy makes me sooooo HOT!!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Thats some undercover collar :)

Scottsville NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: Collared