Clinging Dom's : Swingers Discussion 47082
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMClinging Dom's
TOPIC: Clinging Dom's
Created by: kbella
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have just started in this lifestyle and I have a Dom I do scene play with up in a different state. I can't always make it up there as often as we both would like but, thought we had an agreement to only get together when I am up there. The problem is he calls me every day to see when the next time I am going up there. He was the one to introduce me to this lifestyle and I very much enjoy what he does for me. But, I do feel like he is chasing after me. Because I am so new at these things I need some guidance.

Thanks in advance bella

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I want to thank everyone for the comments. It has really given me a chance to look at many things in my life and make the right changes. I luv the BDSM and swinging lifestyles, people are really looking out for me, even the people I haven't met yet. thanks again bella

Greensboro NC
Username hidden
(144 posts)
I was in an LTR with my Mentor. He visited when he could. Never never did he or I cling. Why?

Our relationship just was. There was no reason to question, cling, or pine away for interaction.

It was a heavy situation. It was like being shot out of a cannon and poof! He would be gone again.

This person is proving he doesn't understand how to act when confronted by a difficult situation.

Your red flag is enough. It's always enough. Safe word and get out of the relationship.

Never believe you don't understand enough about BDSM. Your red flag is enough. If he tries to manipulate you, you will KNOW in your bones you were right.

You might need to change your phone number. Good luck. Any harrassment from this "dom" is proof your red flag was right.

BiFem_Top

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I'd have to agree with Cplin. Knowing I am violating the humble line, as a dominant I find I am a rare commodity. Rare commodities are sought. Playmates, "victims", submissives, and bottoms all seem amply aware of my time, and vie for it.

And in this sellers market, an even adequate top dominant has an abundance of willing buyers. If a "dom" is pressing for occasional out of state visits that hard, one could conclude you are the finest submissive and bottom god ever created, or he is not finding a lot of local takers for his expertise (with reason).

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
Always go with your gut instinct. Those little red flags come up for a reason 9 times out of 10. If something or someone feels off to you, it's better to take a step back and look at it from all angles..pick it apart. Attachment is human nature, but sometimes it's a one way attachment and that can be unhealthy for all involved.

pet

Magnolia AR
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Well as far as anything on here goes I follow the Golden Rule, my own. We are all on here for one reason and I hope everyone agrees its for pleasure not just the quick hookup(but those are fun too). I also believe we all need to be comfortable if your Dom is making you feel awkward let him know and if its serious then bail out. You may be a slave to him but we are all people first. There is a certain balance that must be met and if you two don't have it outside the bedroom maybe he is not the dom for you no disrespect intended. Jess

Cohoes NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I have just started in this lifestyle and I have a Dom I do scene play with up in a different state. I can't always make it up there as often as we both would like but, thought we had an agreement to only get together when I am up there. The problem is he calls me every day to see when the next time I am going up there. He was the one to introduce me to this lifestyle and I very much enjoy what he does for me. But, I do feel like he is chasing after me. Because I am so new at these things I need some guidance.

Thanks in advance bella

Greensboro NC
Username hidden
(144 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Clinging Dom's