Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions BDSM Candle wax
TOPIC: Candle wax
Created by: sweettart The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
I read that the ones that are sold in the adult stores are best. They are made for dripping and the wax does not get as hot as a standard table candle.

Any truth to that?

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
We've always used a lit candle, and dripped it as needed.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1440 posts)
It can be very messy!

But fun :)

Brea CA
Username hidden
(204 posts)
hot wax is the best.very erotic wife likes to be evil and drip it in certain areas that are sensitive.and to be honest i enjoy it lol

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Sca:

That is something I didn't know, not that I'm into this kind of stuff. But it can sound kinda sensual if it is done right. :-) storing for later use, massage candles.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7782 posts)
Another option is soy candles. Soy candles have a lower melting temp so it is a bit cooler. It is washable so its easy to get out of clothing. It can also be massaged into the skin when you are done, it is what the massage candles are made from.

Emmett ID
Username hidden
(1 post)
You haven't given us much to go on in terms of offering advice -- we don't know what you are trying to do with this type of play.

If you want an artistic effect, like body painting, colored wax can be heated in a crock pot and applied with an artist's brush or small paint brush. The crock pot settings can be used to keep the wax barely in a liquid state so it won't feel more than comfortably warm.

If you're looking for a potentially more painful experience, several factors come into play. Colored wax is potentially hotter than plain white wax. The higher you drop the wax from, the cooler it will be when it lands. You'll need to experiment to see what works best and feels most erotic for you. Causing burns is probably what you want, so go slowly and carefully.

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Candle wax