Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions BDSM C B torture
TOPIC: C B torture
Created by: foxxyred
Original Starting post for this thread:
Is C & B torture more popular than we think it is? We are experimenting and so far.................................!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Party on but stay away from my male friends balls.. lol

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2229 posts)
Oh hell no.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1324 posts)
I'm sure c & b torture is not for every one, but this is something I enjoy. I love to feel my wife's teeth on my cock and balls, her biting up and down the length of my cock. Maybe my balls are less sensitive than most men, but I love her to handle my balls very rough, squeezing them hard and pulling them as far as she can. I have come to enjoy the jolts of pain I feel in my balls, I find it to be pleasurable and a turn on. I like her to slap my cock and balls hard, so it stings when she slaps them. I like having my cock and balls bound tightly also. It is also very pleasurable for her to E-Stim my cock and balls. We use a battery powered devise, and she will vary the pulses from mild to very intense when connected to my cock and balls. It is an unreal feeling to have that electric pulse go thru your cock at a high setting, and watch your cock twitch when it does, but I have come to love it.

Waukesha WI
Username hidden
(13 posts)
We watched a scene last weekend and it looks painful but it did send the individual into subspace and he enjoyed it.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9048 posts)
My wife LUVS to give me CBT...when she is feeling Domme nothing turns her on more. Edgeplay, squeezing, slapping, biting, tying....it's very intense.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Is C & B torture more popular than we think it is? We are experimenting and so far.................................!

San Dimas CA
Username hidden
(49 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: C B torture