Breast Torture : Swingers Discussion 1045861041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMBreast Torture
TOPIC: Breast Torture
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
One of our best scening experiences involved breast-flogging...I was sitting in a swing clutching the cold metal chains while hubby flogged my breasts...teasingly at first but became pretty intense...lets just say we had an audience that night. Great marks created there. It actually surprised me because my nipples are so sensitive that I would get off on that so much. Rope bondage and clothespins are great breast torture tools as well....one thing I hate though is too much nipple play (biting, hard sucking, even tickling). It sends me into a tailspin and NOT in a good way...WAY to sensitive.

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(645 posts)
I'm not a breast man, but nipple clamps and love bites are always fun.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(82 posts)
I absolutely HATE breast torture that binds the breasts so tight they turn blue. I can't believe that doesn't damage the toy. The first rule of BDSM is not to damage your toy irreparably.

A Wartenburg wheel or appropriately applied clamps are not an issue. Only the binding gets me going.

That said, When I top women I never apply techniques to their erogenous zones. If I topped males I wouldn't do CBT. I simply don't like abusing sexual organs. I know I'm a weirdo. :)

BiFem_Top

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Ummmmm no thank you! I'll take licks, nibbles, bites. I like clamps that are controlled and when I'm not hyper sensitive. But I'm not into lots of pain in truth. To me its more about the erotic and submitting myself to my dom and having the ability to not be in control....not pain. Shell

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
No Sir there most definately is not. Kiss Kiss

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Is there something WRONG with that? LOL

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
And tongue I'm sure. You are a dirty, dirty man you are! Ha Shell

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Hands! I like to use my HANDS!!!!

Jim :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Needle play honestly concerns me. I honestly worry if this is a sexual fetish or if the person is dealing with emotional issues, kind of like how cutters deal with stress and their issues. I personally would never be able to do it either. Shell

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
My first experience with clamps was clothes pins...and damn! Those hurt! So we went w/ adjustable clamps, and the chain was a bit heavy and pulled down too much. So...

But he likes tying them up...and I like that too. And like Shell, I have to be in certain hormonal cycles, because sometimes my tits are just too sensitive and I can cum just from having them lightly touched then.

Needles? don't think so. Although I had a boyfriend once who wanted me to pierce his w/ a needle while he was cumming, and we tried it, but I couldn't inflict that kind of pain too well. But he came anyway, and was quite pleased at just the effort.

Haven't done candle wax yet, but I do like ice.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 51   End
TOPIC: Breast Torture