Breast Torture : Swingers Discussion 1045861031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMBreast Torture
TOPIC: Breast Torture
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 53   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I would love to wear the nipple clamps/nipple shields with the chain but more as jewelry vs. a bdsm device. They are gorgeous!

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
The adjustable nipple clamps with the chain are the best as they can be squeezed down as you get more excited. Can't tolerate the clothes pins too long especially early on in foreplay. A

Lake Harmony PA
Username hidden
(94 posts)
Wow...sex toys can be found everywhere...(well, just about anything can be a sex toy)

The first time my nipples were ever clamped at all was with my hubby and he used clothespins, which were a bit too tight (in other words, hurt like hell!), so we got adjustable clamps, BUT...I love viewing them on others, and your pics with the clothespins are hot.

Just saw some others w/ clothespins on the woman's clit...was very impressed. (but probably not for me...I don't need anything to make my lips any bigger than they already are!)

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I think clothes pins might be a bit tight. Mine are so sensitive, a little bit of licking and I am cumming. I do have nipple clips but rarely ever use 'em. Everyone is so different in their pain threshold.

Woodland CA
Username hidden
(173 posts)
Mmmm...and violet's my fav. color too.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
that ol' jinxie doesn't think so....;-)

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
IBTs can easily be bound ;-)

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
mmmmm great pic there.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I like when my hubby (or another trusted male) SLOWLY ttakes his time tying them up, fairly tightly so that they're sticking straight up...then to be teased, sucked, blown on, nibbled, ice droplets, warm breath, pinched, nipples rolled, pulled, flicked...any variety of the above.

It takes my breath. And makes me cum.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
When I'm the bottom, having my breasts bound gets me halfway there in itself. Makes me instantly hot and feeling very submissive. I don't know why, but it works.

And it doesn't have to be tight enough to cut off circulation for it to be effective.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(273 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 53   End
TOPIC: Breast Torture