Breast Torture : Swingers Discussion 104586
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMBreast Torture
TOPIC: Breast Torture
Created by: DSpghcouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
both my nipples are pierced,love adjustable clamps..tight,with a little added weight,then using bullets vibrate the nipples,best feeling ever.after a few hours of this they grow to about a inch in lenght.throw in some RUSH,super sensation,try it

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(1 post)
Party.......perhaps nipple suckers are something you would be interested in trying? Several versions available commercially, and you can make your own adjustable ones using 25cc syringes

Pearl River LA

Username hidden
(74 posts)
That was so hot to read about. Love my nipples to be bitten sometimes till they bleed. Have some clamps with a chain that get tighter when you pull on them. Whats next? Whats the next level of this type of play?

Brooklyn KY

Username hidden
(34 posts)
after reading this topic. i tried clothes pins today. loved it

Hagerstown MD

Username hidden
(43 posts)
husband love it when i play with his gives him instant erection!!! the harder the better for him as for me i like it a little more softly than him but i do enjoy it.

Rochester Hills MI

Username hidden
(6 posts)
I love the snake bites.It is a snake bite kits you can buy in camping,hardware stores.

Belding MI

Username hidden
(2 posts)
NO hey I can cum with nipple play but please don't hurt them. Clamps, I own but can only just stand the tention tight enough to keep them from falling off. Pain is definatly not what either one of us is into. Although spanking can be more pleasureable than painful. Just not to hard and rubbed out if it stings.

Woodland CA

Username hidden
(173 posts)
' Breast Torture ' is seeing Erica's pictures only and not being able to reach out & touch them :)

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Get yourself a cupping set!!!! Those little cylinders are worth their weight in gold!!!! We picked up a 24 cylinder set with the pump for about $40. Another neat breast enhancement are "U" bolts. Pick up some wing huts that fit the thread, unless using a wrench to tighten them down is your preference!!! :)

Centerport NY

Username hidden
(1 post)
I actually enjoy the clothespins on my nipples. Sure, they are quite tight, but when I am highly aroused, the pleasurable pain is quite exciting.

Have put the clothespins on my pussy lips, now that is uncomfortable!!

Baton Rouge LA

Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 47   End
TOPIC: Breast Torture