Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions BDSM Breast Bondage
TOPIC: Breast Bondage
Created by: ncwv
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok folks, so here's our question. At this point in our sexual lives, we have not gotten into the BDSM lifestyle. However, we both have fantasized about binding her breasts with rope and have even purchased 15' of the Japanese silk rope. She loves to have her breasts squeezed and suck roughly and tightly at times, so this seems like a natural progression. But we know NOTHING about it other than if it's not done correctly, damage to the breast can occur (and we don't want that!). Does anyone have any recommendations for resources or where to start? Also, while she doesn't have implants yet, we have discussed it in the near future. Can this be done safely with implants in? Thanks in advance!

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Agh, I accidently deleted that email a bit ago, would you please resend? I had a bunch I was just going through quickly.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
Sexus, Thank you, you're very kind. I'll send you an invitation to our newsletter and group. BDSM + Swing = More Fun

Green Bay WI
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Jason from GB, wow. I can't wait to show my husband your pics on here. It's a turn on for him by far. And of course, he is from WI, and was just in your area in August. Thanks for the erotic posts and pics in this thread, and welcome.

And now, I think I know a good surprise for him (if I can self tie a bit, hey, it won't matter, he'll appreciate the effort I'm sure) when he comes home from work today.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
pole dancers of course :) and I know a few of the Burlesque girls.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
PG My friends and I are going both nights, which act is your friends if I may ask? If your plans change let me know.

Tina

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1005 posts)
as you can tell from one of our profile pics, tits and rope go together just fine, it's pretty hard to damage anything. We're no where near extreme and the wife loves the feeling.. she says it's like a custom bra.

Austin TX
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I so wanted to come up for that, have friends performing on Thursday night. But I have commitments on Thursday night :(

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
For those of you interested there is an event on Oct 25th and 26th in Columbus call "Trauma" it is held at the Bluestone on East Broad.. YOu can see some amazing rope work or even volunteer to be tied up, painted, flogged welll you get the picture. I just call it at fetish ball there is an after party on Friday night at Club Princeton..

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1005 posts)
You can learn some breast harness from the following sites

twoknottyboys dot c*m. Go to the bottom of the page and click downloads. Scroll down to harness and download the videos. Their two books are great resources.

kinkacademy dot c*m. This is a paid site (29.95 for three month) It is the only paid site I have keep my subscription. Each week they produce four tutorials on bdsm topics. They have numerous tutorials on breast bondage from well known bdsm teachers. The explore all of the kinky topics and is a great resource for beginners and the curious. You can see and learn a lot about kinky play.

For local players search online for 'munches' in your area. These are casual meet and greet type meeting where you can meet others who may have the expertise you seek or can guide you to those in your area.

Green Bay WI
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Looking for someone in the central ohio area to show us how to do the breast bondage

Carroll OH
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: Breast Bondage