Bondage equipment-furniture : Swingers Discussion 42640
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMBondage equipment-furniture
TOPIC: Bondage equipment-furniture
Created by: himnher4swing
Original Starting post for this thread:
Would love to see some posts of some GREAT sites for buying furniture-crosses-etc. We need to do some shopping & thought alot of you might have some idea's of where to go. THanks, HimnHer!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Sartan's is the "best" site I've found for DIY. Make sure you think in terms of 800 pounds of force. 2x 200 pound people + live load.

Hardware made to hold weight has weight limits right on the part.

Remember it is what you attach it to!

Extremerestraints (Ari) used to live here. I found stuff on his site that I liked. I would search for it cheaper on the net. That worked.

Sartan also has a web discussion site. It's on Yahoo. Plenty of good advice, hardware descriptions, questions can get answered like no where else.

It's good to keep my building mantra in your mind. Structure, function, style In that order.

Structure. Will it hold? Function Will it do what you want it to? Style Will it look good doing it?

Regarding swings. There are "rope chairs" I made mine out of a sheet of Latigo leather 3'x4', Ds (made for stirrups) at the 4 ends, each attached with 5 screw posts/side, and proof chain rated at 800#.

Building is inherently dangerous. Don't attempt something you are not sure of.

Builderchick

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Some more great post's, Thanks... Will check it out.

Owatonna MN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Appreciate all of your posts....... Will look into all the ideas that have been mentioned and the sites. Thank's to all your posts. HimnHer! :-)

Owatonna MN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
If you want some stuff you can get it at stockroom . com

Mc Kee KY
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Bought all my stuff on ebay......lol

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
We shop for most of our bdsm toys/furniture at the grocery store, the hardware store, the tack shop, etc. I built a queening chair with a little bit of wood, a few nails and a toilet seat. Made a love swing with 4 - 500# nylon tie down straps, some chain, some heavy duty hooks, some padding and a piece of carpet (ONLY use HEAVY DUTY stuff for this, you DON"T want to fall). Got a riding crop at the local tack shop. Clothes pins, rubber bands, dog collars, and a few things from the local adult bookstore round out our toy list. cost of GOOD love swing--- $200-$300.....cost of our GOOD swing ~$100 . cost of a simple queening chair (online) ~$300....cost of our chair ~$20. Just remember, if you are building something that a person will be suspended from or on there is no such thing as TOO heavy duty. spend the few extra bucks for the heavier chain, straps, etc. Also remember that most ratings are for hanging or dead weight. When someone gets flopping around or swinging back and forth it increases the stress on the hardware. Take the weight of you and your lover and double it (at least). That is the rating you want. other than that, if you don't want to build or aren't inventive, just google for what you want, it's all out there. hope this helps :)

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
It would be great but the website will not allow you to post url's.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8949 posts)
Would love to see some posts of some GREAT sites for buying furniture-crosses-etc. We need to do some shopping & thought alot of you might have some idea's of where to go. THanks, HimnHer!

Owatonna MN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Bondage equipment-furniture