Blindfolded and Leashed : Swingers Discussion 46735
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMBlindfolded and Leashed
TOPIC: Blindfolded and Leashed
Created by: kinkycoupleinohio The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
would love to be the leashed blind mouse. that to me is a hugh turn on

Milpitas CA

Username hidden
(5 posts)
We go to Club Kink, and have noticed that the bdsm lifestylers and the swinging lifestylers have a way different outlook on things.

We have the same fantasy and have done it with a single male friend. Cause its hard to find a couple that is into the Submissive thing, and when we do its kinda odd because the female of the couple wants her fun as well, and my wife can't be dom if she tried. So its either two dom guys and two subs or nothing.

With The couples in the BDSM lifestyle no matter what we notice that the men are jealous and don't want anyone else touching his wife but him, Thanks for the show, but ahhhh we can go to club kink for that.

I would love to have a couple come over an dom my wife, have her do sexual things and be our love slave for the whole evening. We have all the required equipment needed! My wife loves to be submissive and the idea of being a love slave really turn her on. Being a love slave to more then one turns her on even more.

So maybe you should consider trying it with a single male, we find they are a dime a dozen and most are willing...haha

Rumford ME

Username hidden
(130 posts)
The leather bar sounds great, but there aren't any around Michigan. The only "leather bars" are the gay male ones in Hammtramck and Royal Oak. However, one could try Metiphisto in Hammtramack or the City Club/Labyrinth downtown or the Rainbow Room. Another possibility is the Wild Orchid in Windsor. The other alternative is any of the swingers dances in SE Michigan. Lastly there are the goth type clubs and events where leather is just fine.

Grosse Pointe Park MI

Username hidden
(83 posts)
Ahhh too bad Sir and I are so far away, hehehe. Hope it becomes a reality for you!!

pet

Magnolia AR

Username hidden
(9 posts)
Love the idea. We have done that several times.

Grosse Pointe Park MI

Username hidden
(83 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Blindfolded and Leashed