Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions BDSM Blackmen are definately more Dominant
TOPIC: Blackmen are definately more Dominant
Created by: NECOUPLE12 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you for asking ! I'm getting better! Still promoting and running events but I've had to put on the play brakes (doctor's orders)

I hope you are safe and well

I just posted a forum about 50 Shades of Grey

Since I can't play I might as well dream!

Be safe,

Miz Val

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
I had to see where azands hailed from ...figures

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
I am not sure if the original poster of this thread was being serious or wanted tongue in cheek answers. To judge one by just appearances is just wrong. and often it is just hurtfull. It maybe that in the original posters experiance that they felt that Black men are more dominant. It maybe tho that this is just more their judgement and not reality. It also may depend on what part of the country they live in, It also however maybe how black people are treated when they were raised that caused more emphysis in that direction. Statistics can mean anything to anyone and depends on the person presenting them. Still to look at one because of weight, color, oder, or any one specific thing can most often cause the wrong opinion.

Camas Valley OR
Username hidden
(47 posts)
Looking for a Hung black male to dom me ...

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(97 posts)
That was a tongue in cheek reply. He didn't mean it.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
You all understand that with simple statistics we could actually prove that, man for man, Black men are more likely to be unemployed, more likely to have a prison record, more likely to do drugs, more likely to have a social disease, more likely to have high blood pressure, more likely to have AIDs/HIV, and more likely to have children out of wedlock they are not paying support for.... I suppose to some that shows dominance, to me it shows as a class that lacks self discipline which equates to control and/or true dominance..... but any one man does not deserve to be labeled from some group classification (even though I am Swedish and born to massage......lol)..

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
Thrills, I tried sarcasm too, but it seems wasted on too many........lol

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
Sorry, I guess its to each her own,,,,,, Black guys are truely more dominant.

Phila PA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
I have yet to find a more dominate male in any group other than the group I have had the most experience with. I guess I would have to do some representative sampling before I could answer that as an expert. LOL!

My swing partner has been the most loving dominant and he seems to have mastered me quite well! At least I let him think so. LoL!

I agree that dominance and aggressiveness are two completely different things.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
And Frenchmen smell, and Phillipinos make good pool boys, Mexicans are all lazy, and god only knows what can be said about Jews............lol..... All I know is I sometimes play with a multi ethnic group and they made me an honorary brother (for reasons I won't go into....lol)... but my experience does not substanciate the titled inane assertion........

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Blackmen are definately more Dominant