Ben Wa balls : Swingers Discussion 220851101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMBen Wa balls
TOPIC: Ben Wa balls
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am currently on a "lets try some new shit" kick. I have heard about Ben Wa balls, both good and bad. Give me some experience on them. Are they as erotic as I am told they are? And as ignorant as this does sound, is it hard to get them back out?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
omg girl that sounds like the last time I used Instead! I was in the restroom and was in a panic. At least I know that if I ever want to be fisted, it will be all good, I was up to my fucking watch by the time I got that damn thing out lol

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I have used the ones on a string. Used them a few times without problem even though the string always ended up inside and I would have to let them come out on their own (usually took about 14 hours or so) then they wouldn't drop down anymore and Trooper would have to go retrieve them. I haven't used them in a couple of years because the last time we thought I was going to have to go to the ER and get them taken out because he was having a hard time getting a hold of them and I was getting cramps from them.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17647 posts)
Easy to get out. And fun.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(437 posts)
I am currently on a "lets try some new shit" kick. I have heard about Ben Wa balls, both good and bad. Give me some experience on them. Are they as erotic as I am told they are? And as ignorant as this does sound, is it hard to get them back out?

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Ben Wa balls