Being a switch : Swingers Discussion 168824101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMBeing a switch
TOPIC: Being a switch
Created by: Swallowtail4455
Original Starting post for this thread:
It is complicated my state of mind, sometimes I will feel I want to dominate someone who I've just been chatting with for sometime. He shows up and then I feel I can't I totally fall into the submissive roll. Other times I want to turn a male out tie his cock and balls, train him to lick me the way I want, totally dominate his ass. I dont really know if I am naturally dominate, or submissive it is sooooo complicated! lol

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree that it isn't that uncommon to be a switch. I tend to be more submissive with men, but take charge with women. Different circumstances call for different approaches.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
Being a switch is not that uncommon. I started sub and learned that while an excellent slave my intuition and creativity better served me as a Dom. While I am a Dom in most relationships I do feel a need to submit at times and with certian people. I do find that I can be a challenge as a sub so I tend to need someone who really knows what they are doing.

Lately it has been older women that have gotten my sub craving going...

Round Rock TX
Username hidden
(30 posts)
It is complicated my state of mind, sometimes I will feel I want to dominate someone who I've just been chatting with for sometime. He shows up and then I feel I can't I totally fall into the submissive roll. Other times I want to turn a male out tie his cock and balls, train him to lick me the way I want, totally dominate his ass. I dont really know if I am naturally dominate, or submissive it is sooooo complicated! lol

Pittsgrove NJ
Username hidden
(462 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Being a switch