Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions BDSM BDSM interest on the Gulf Coast
TOPIC: BDSM interest on the Gulf Coast
Created by: stansum
Original Starting post for this thread:

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The closest real kink is in Atlanta???

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
We'll be heading for Atlanta in a few weeks and could use advice on kinky action there

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
NOw that things have settled in after the storms for many, perhaps there is a couple who would like to indoctrinate a very good looking forties brunette

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Still looking for mentoring type couple in NW Florida, southern Alabama or southern Mississippi

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Wow, a golf course would be a great place to do a scene

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Man my kink level must be high today...I read this topic as BDSM interest on the GOLF COURSE at first!

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
In Baton Rouge Louisiana you can find us at wwwdotRSVPLAdotorg

Gonzales LA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Still looking for a BDSM oriented couple will to mentor a slim, brunette, vgl forties woman, to help me introduec her into the scene. Should be close to Mobile or Pensacola.

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Hell we have em ;) I'll admit to that LOL good luck in finding play buddies though,a lot of people do not mix swinging and BDSM for lots of different reasons. We kind of go with the flow ourselves...Plus i know that we don't neccessarily mix them on the first meeting. We will talk about things and if it goes that way and we all feel comfortable we will help others explore.

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Well we have had four parties post on the forum and I have had three couples and one single contact me privately, who are more or less on the Gulf Coast. One couple said they didn't combine swinging with BDSM, and there are possibly very good reasons on both sides of that coin. I personally find BDSM so sexually stimulating that it would be hard for me to exercise a lot of control immediately after I had been intensely involved as a bottom. AS a top I feel the control and responsibility ethic and would be able to honor pre-scene commitments.

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: BDSM interest on the Gulf Coast