BDSM at Swinger's Clubs : Swingers Discussion 1866041021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMBDSM at Swinger's Clubs
TOPIC: BDSM at Swinger's Clubs
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 23 of 23 
User Details are only visible to members.
We went to a club in NYC that was all D/s, very interesting to watch, we wouldn't interrupt or make any noise but we were amazed at the amount of punishment some can take, the skill some have using rope and how much fun some of the ones being hit/beaten/tied/flogged were having. We have gone more than once actually. Its a fun night out. Not to mention all the fun contraptions they have there to put her in. :)

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1218 posts)
laughinglovers:

I won't pretend to speak for all BDSMers every time and everywhere, so this is just IMHO.

BDSMers who do exhibitions tend to be, not surprisingly, exhibitionists. They're genuinely proud of their skills, and enjoy being watched.

I'm think most assume that the swingers watching them won't be judgmental, at least not at the time, or they wouldn't be watching.

If I were doing an exhibition, I'd have two concerns:

1) The swingers wouldn't understand why D/s and BDSM works for those who practice it, and would just focus on the techniques they see -- how to use a flogger, or example.

2) The swingers wouldn't know the etiquette for watching and would spoil the exhibition by interrupting. I'd deal with that by explaining the rules in advance. To get an idea of what the rules would be, see my post in this section in a different topic.

Hope that helps.

-ST

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(255 posts)
Every once in awhile we run across a swinger's club that has a room for BDSM. Each time we've seen this, the room promoted voyeurism, very open, with seating around the edges and plenty of space for those playing. We don't have any BDSM tendencies (tried and just wasn't real fun), but we both immensely enjoy watching the interaction and are pleased when there is activity in these rooms. We have found some swingers who will put it down, seems a little unfair given that we as swingers are 'fringe' ourselves. Anyhow, wondering if the BDSM groups feel comfortable and welcome at swinger's club that have these rooms, or is the bias just too much?

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 23 of 23 
TOPIC: BDSM at Swinger's Clubs