Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions BDSM BDSM + Swing = More Fun
TOPIC: BDSM + Swing = More Fun
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   7 to 16 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I just don't cum in this particular thread often enough.....but I get all tingly each time I do. I might need to go read that blog ummmm

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1040 posts)
What could be more erotic than exploring different ways of exciting your partner? Labels are so restrictive - why does everyone have to fit into a neat little category? Many people find different aspects of BDSM to be exciting and an interesting addition to sexual play. I am often surprised at how many people of both genders respond when they encounter a woman dressed in sexy leather. It's not a bad thing.

Kanata Canada
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Wife and I are into the more sensual side of D/s. Found dominantsoul's blog on wordpress to really resonate with us.

No affiliation at all, but found it to be very interesting.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(52 posts)
In my opinion, BDSM connects strongly three ways.

The process is truly mental, physical along with a pain aspect. It becomes truly special when all three converge and your Dom allows you to orgasm.

It's so different than plain sex. The process can go for hours, with stops and then a flurry of activity, while you are suspended in a highly sexually aroused state. If you haven't tried it, find a trusting Dom to send you on a wild journey.

People's who haven't experienced BDSM are most likely to focus on the pain aspect and dark tones of the process and overlook it as a sexual outlet.

Username hidden
(7 posts)
Would love an invite. BDSM is something I have always wanted to experiment with, but finding a partner whom I can fully trust has been difficult.

Username hidden
(66 posts)
Just another column on my spreadsheet dontchaknow

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12734 posts)
@ Nic

written as someone who knows how to "look" for those special moments (any moment) that allows for punishment (how wonderfully wicked).

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1040 posts)
Welcome to the forum icing....

I tend to think couples who start out as swingers then transition into a D/s relationship have a much greater chance of success than those who come from a BDSM background and then start swinging.

The BDSMers tend to be about structure and control and swinging adds another element that is still very foreign to them, the idea of sharing their partner with others. Swingers have that part sorted out and now are adding another dimension to the relationship by the sub giving control to her Dom.

It's good that you have a contract but if this is the sub writing, your Dom may have to punish you for laughing it off. ;^D

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12734 posts)
Hello there well if I can put in my 2 cents. BDSM and swinging well I have recently gone into a Dom/Sub relationship with my boyfriend and we happen to be swingers at first I was worried about how this would work not only because it is my first time in a relationship like this but how do we transfer to swinging. In our contract yes we have one lol we clearly state what is ok and not. He can not have other Subs I can not have other Doms. Now that being said I think it has really helped me in the lifestyle because being new to both he has been able to push me to limits I might not have done. At the same time I know that he is always looking out for me.

Loves Park IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
I have been told by more then one person that BDSM and Swing cannot will not ever MIX! So we took our adventures down the 50 Shades of Gray Avenue. While I love being Submissive and my husband/Master loves being my dom we still want more.... So after 3 years we are now wanting to swing. It is good to know that there are others out there that believe like me that the 2 can blend and work for us.

Greer SC
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   7 to 16 of 30   End
TOPIC: BDSM Swing = More Fun