Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › BDSM › BDSM + Swing = More Fun
TOPIC: BDSM_+_Swing_=_More_Fun
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
7 to 16 of 62
User Details are only visible to members.
Please add me too. Thank you

Port Charlotte FL
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Please add us to your newsletter as well.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Have had the same problem,

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Please add us to your news letter.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(194 posts)
Please add me to your mailing list. I'm a bi Dom interested in D's play with women, men and groups.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(83 posts)
If this is still being written we would love to be included!

Virginia Bch VA
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Please add us to your news letter. Hopefully you have help from the ones who knows who are in the know and can get it on track. I am part of a couple who incorporates some bdsm into our play days or spa day.I am happy for the info as he is ok on the swing side but without much interest in hard core bdsm.

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Please add us to your news letter. Hopefully you have help from the ones who knows who are in the know and can get it on track. I am part of a couple who incorporates some bdsm into our play days or spa day.I am happy for the info as he is ok on the swing side but without much interest in hard core bdsm.

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Some very good points made here in the latest few posts. For us, it is only one outlet. We are a diverse couple that enjoys the variety of fun life styling can offer. We go to large parties (not small ones with 3-4 couples), adult clubs, M&G @ clubs and privately secluded settings, couples date nights out dancing, dinner, movies etc and our little bit of bdsm with others (mainly spanking and electrode play) while moving into group play. Like previously stated about a healthy balance, we also strive for just that.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2962 posts)
Of course BDSM and swing go together! Frankly, swinging is just another type of kink. Throw in a little rope, some leather, a few chains, and a nicely warmed butt and you have the best recipe for erotic fun! But remember kids....it's all about balance and being healthy. Kink (and swing) are just once facet of your diamond.

Username hidden
(1 post)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
7 to 16 of 62
TOPIC: BDSM Swing = More Fun
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.