Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › BDSM › BDSM + Swing = More Fun
TOPIC: BDSM_+_Swing_=_More_Fun
Created by: Jason685
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am one of those optimistic types who think bdsm and swing can go together very well. To that end, I have created a group and a newsletter and now a forum topic dedicated to this pursuit. I have written 9 newsletters so far. Mostly dedicated to beginners and novices. They are all called BDSM + Swing = More Fun. It seems impossible to find my newsletter. This website can be kinda clunky and I haven't figured out it's nuances. I don't know how to make it visible to you or how you can search for it. I don't know how this system works to promote it. So I am going to post excerpts here for discussion. The only way I know of for you to read the newsletter is for me to invite you. So I will invite people who post here. The newsletter will serve as a starting point for new discussions. From what I have seen there is a lively debate amongst some members. I like that. I would love to hear comment on the first 9 issues. Are they useful for newbies? You tell me.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 62
User Details are only visible to members.
We have had fun times with both, swingers and BDSM groups. Playing with other BDSM people that swing is awesome, as there is always pre-communication on likes, dislikes, and limits. This makes it a very pleasurable experience. Playing with swingers can also be awesome, but it is usually just sex. Not that just sex is bad, I love sex too and have had many enjoyable experiences with it. Although these days, swingers are now dabbling into many BDSM scenes. Most swingers think of BDSM as pain and blood, they don't realize that it can involve so much more in emotions, fantasies, and the sexual experience. It is what you make it.

When we play with non-BDSM swingers, I am not a Dominant over anyone. They did not consent for me to Dominate them. I have to learn their likes, dislikes, and limits. It is all about pleasing the woman and making her cum. Lots of fucking and oral sex and even orgies. Nothing wrong with that. My submissive, on the other hand, has had some trouble with it. She is not used to being the one in control. With swinging, it appears that the women are more in control, they decide if you are going to get it or not.

We have both let our Dominant and submissive sides out during swinger play, sometimes by accident and sometimes by sensing the need for it. I have apologized for overstepping my bounds and letting my Dominant side out while swinging, but so far have had no complaints. We like to play with the same people, so we all can eventually learn about each other. This learning about each other, is what makes it so awesome.

We are not after notches in the bed post. When we find someone compatible, we like to keep them and/or add them to our group of play friends. Not all swingers are the same and neither are the BDSM people. We all have different likes and dislikes, as well as different fantasies. People are slowly coming together again and not letting stupid labels come between them. We all just want to have fun and BDSM & Swinging is much more fun to us.

The one thing that sticks out to me, between Swingers and BDSM, is what happens during a scene or sexual encounter. In the BDSM world, it is rude to interrupt a scene or sexual encounter. In the Swinger world, scenes and sexual encounters get interrupted all the time. I have witnessed it blowing the scene and ruining a very nice orgasm for the ladies many times, yet it seems to continue in the Swinging world. I don't quite get that, but the swingers don't seem to mind it, they know they will cum eventually. Then again, I try to play well with others and don't let other peoples kinky behaviors bother me. I wish more people could enjoy themselves without letting their beliefs get in the way. The more I learn, the more I learn that I have been misinformed and mislead.

My tip for others, Experience all that life has to offer, without letting your beliefs and or judgments get in the way. You may just learn how wrong your beliefs really are, and nothing beats experiencing it. One can read and think they know, but until it is experienced, you don't know shit. Enjoy and experience the good, as well as the bad, it is what really educates you.

Kirkville NY
Username hidden
(40 posts)
My playmate and I are exploring BDSM and role play. Does anyone know of a lawyer or doctor or similar professional in Orange County CA, preferably Anaheim Hills or Garden Grove or Orange or Placentia or Yorba Linda who is in the Lifestyle and might be willing to lend or rent an office or conference room for an hour, for us to enjoy some role play fun?

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I would enjoy reviewing your newsletter. Send me the link R

Denton TX
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Please add me to your newsletter

Username hidden
(1 post)
Please add us to your newsletter as well. Thanks

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Please add us to your newsletter

Oakland Gardens NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Please add me too. Thank you

Port Charlotte FL
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Please add us to your newsletter as well.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Have had the same problem,

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Please add us to your news letter.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(194 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 62
TOPIC: BDSM Swing = More Fun
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.