Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions BDSM BDSM + Swing = More Fun
TOPIC: BDSM + Swing = More Fun
Created by: Jason685
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am one of those optimistic types who think bdsm and swing can go together very well. To that end, I have created a group and a newsletter and now a forum topic dedicated to this pursuit. I have written 9 newsletters so far. Mostly dedicated to beginners and novices. They are all called BDSM + Swing = More Fun. It seems impossible to find my newsletter. This website can be kinda clunky and I haven't figured out it's nuances. I don't know how to make it visible to you or how you can search for it. I don't know how this system works to promote it. So I am going to post excerpts here for discussion. The only way I know of for you to read the newsletter is for me to invite you. So I will invite people who post here. The newsletter will serve as a starting point for new discussions. From what I have seen there is a lively debate amongst some members. I like that. I would love to hear comment on the first 9 issues. Are they useful for newbies? You tell me.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We play it this arena but more along the lines of "sensual domination/submission" and find that particular "genre" plays well with the LS. Besides Tink I now have another submissive that I play with as part of our couples play. She has a collar that when we all meet she will either be wearing or not . . . if not, then is just a regular group grope :) If she's wearing it, then both our mates know that we will be expecting some expected alone time. We play very safe and all play is directed to meet HER needs as a submissive at that moment. In RL she is a classic Type A personality, very in control, and at house parties and clubs is quite demanding and assertive, but when in the mood, she really loves giving up complete control and placing herself in my hands. My Tink helped her change her way of thinking which started out as "I could NEVER allow myself to be tied up". She now revels in the freedom of not having to think . . . to just let go.

Now, we realize that this is not hard core BDMS or full time D/s, but we have found that there IS a place for what we do. In fact, Tink has been approached by other women who think they might like to try the experience.

To each his own is our motto :) :)

Happy kinkstering!!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(292 posts)
Anyone else here from Washington or will be in the Washington State area for some BDSM+Swing Play???

Everett WA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Bdsm is much deeper than swinging. One reason why traditional swingers stay away from it. Personal, opinion of course.

Franklinville NJ
Username hidden
(48 posts)
Bdsm is much deeper than swinging. One reason why traditional swingers stay away from it. Personal, opinion of course.

Franklinville NJ
Username hidden
(48 posts)
Jason you were so right when you explained to us why there is a divide in the bdsm / swinger community, that was three years ago and during that time we have met many swingers and a few devote bdsm folks and the split is for real. Some 24/7 enthusiasts showed disdain for us because we just fool around with bdsm and didn't take it seriously and are primarily swingers and people like us really shouldn't claim to be anything but swingers. They made us feel just a little uneasy as it put us on the defensive. We say LIGHTEN UP it is still just sex. We didn't portray ourselves as anything but a couple who like playing with rope , restraints, floggers and toys. Didn't realize you needed a special degree to engage in bondage. G&D

Rapid River MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
Very cool

Username hidden
(2 posts)
All the BDSM we are into is myBaby loves to fuck strong men because for awhile she loves it for a guy to grasp her hands and hold her hands and arm down above her head and I mean where she can't move as he slides his cock in and out of her. it makes her feel like he is taking something from her that she shouldn't be giving to him

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
I'd be interested in news letter

Horsham PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Willbmore,

Here are some books you or your friend might read to start:

Screw the Roses, Send Me the Thorns: The Romance and Sexual Sorcery of Sadomasochism

The Loving Dominant

Come Hither: A Commonsense Guide to Kinky Sex

Extreme Space: The Domination and Submission Handbook

Consensual Sadomasochism: How to Talk About It and How to Do It Safely

The Master's Manual

The New Bottoming Book

These are not necessarily going to be in your local library!

ST

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(279 posts)
How does one get started in this style. I mean how do find out you like it in the beginning. Do you wake up one morning and say I am going to let someone tie me up and beat me to see if it will make me cum? I have a friend that I am wondering if that would be something they would like but I don't have knowledge or experience to help or even talk intelligent about it.

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
TOPIC: BDSM Swing = More Fun