Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › BDSM › BDSM + Swing = More Fun
TOPIC: BDSM_+_Swing_=_More_Fun
Created by: Jason685
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am one of those optimistic types who think bdsm and swing can go together very well. To that end, I have created a group and a newsletter and now a forum topic dedicated to this pursuit. I have written 9 newsletters so far. Mostly dedicated to beginners and novices. They are all called BDSM + Swing = More Fun. It seems impossible to find my newsletter. This website can be kinda clunky and I haven't figured out it's nuances. I don't know how to make it visible to you or how you can search for it. I don't know how this system works to promote it. So I am going to post excerpts here for discussion. The only way I know of for you to read the newsletter is for me to invite you. So I will invite people who post here. The newsletter will serve as a starting point for new discussions. From what I have seen there is a lively debate amongst some members. I like that. I would love to hear comment on the first 9 issues. Are they useful for newbies? You tell me.

1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 48
User Details are only visible to members.
Some very good points made here in the latest few posts. For us, it is only one outlet. We are a diverse couple that enjoys the variety of fun life styling can offer. We go to large parties (not small ones with 3-4 couples), adult clubs, M&G @ clubs and privately secluded settings, couples date nights out dancing, dinner, movies etc and our little bit of bdsm with others (mainly spanking and electrode play) while moving into group play. Like previously stated about a healthy balance, we also strive for just that.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1929 posts)
Of course BDSM and swing go together! Frankly, swinging is just another type of kink. Throw in a little rope, some leather, a few chains, and a nicely warmed butt and you have the best recipe for erotic fun! But remember kids....it's all about balance and being healthy. Kink (and swing) are just once facet of your diamond.

Username hidden
(1 post)
We are in Greensburg...anyone want to bind and spank me play??

Latrobe PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
If any of you are in/near the Philadelphia area on the first Thursday's of the month (tonight) there is a BDSM/swing party at the Pleasure Garden Club! The event is called Pleasurecation. As the name implies, there is always an education theme for the night. Tonight is fire massage. It starts with an hour of education and then comes the play/exploration for the remainder of the evening. 9pm-2am. It's complete with an active dungeon master and plenty of opportunities to enlighten. Come out and play if you can!

Overbrook Hills PA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
the two are very doable if everyone is positive and aware.We are in Lewes De.

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(1 post)
We agree so much that the two cab exist. She loves to be dominated. She is also a strong woman. Her dom, was awesome, I was there and WE worked her over as i guided what only I knew were her triggers. We also ended up swapping wifes, doing a dp, and FUN happened. We are new and reaching out, especially since we are going on the cruise. Glad to see this, we tjink the two can and do go together.

Savannah GA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
hi thanks for the opportunity to have an open dialog about this subject. we r new to this site. we r a swing couple who r at the beginning of exploring the bdsm side of our relationship. we have also found a bit of a disconnect between the two. we have been told the two can't coexist. I don't see why. when in group or any other swing setting she leaves all decisions as to who. where when to me. this dynamic is very strong in her. any partner must be the dominant type. now there r varying degrees to this. we r accepting of those limits in others. she is willing to have fun with you as long as you take control. when we r alone we experiment in a much stronger way. swinging is an open minded setting. at least its supposed to be. we accept our partners being with others, being bisexual, how is this variant any different? we don't like others who are vanilla judging us for what we do. so how is it right to judge others for their kink? we would very much like an invite to the news letter. thanks

Johnston RI
Username hidden
(1 post)
We have mixed the two very well. Everyone has their levels ...if they are interested. For those swingers who we meet that are not into it in any way shape or form, it never becomes a problem. We don't engage and we don't bring it up again. We have a great times either way.

For those that do enjoy a bit of BDSM play, oh wow what I time we have had.

When it comes down to it...it's preference. Just like anything Swing, no one goes past anyone else comfort levels.

Meeting with those that are curious, it's just common sense, safe and sane play with seeing what they may want to try and going at it slow and with safe words. Some may enjoy just some small lighter aspects of it and that's just fine too. Either way we all have fun sensual times.

Bradenton FL
Username hidden
(101 posts)
This is pertinent to our interests.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(39 posts)
me and my girl who is a very loyal and dedicated sub / slave met on a BDSM site the only problem I can see here is that Domming somebody else's sub might hurt your subs feeling due to the dynamic in a DOM sub relationship.....most subs enjoy physical pain not many very few enjoy emotional pain. it's a very slippery slope in my opinion.

Username hidden
(4 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 48
TOPIC: BDSM Swing = More Fun
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.