Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions BDSM BDSM + Swing = More Fun
TOPIC: BDSM Swing = More Fun
Created by: Jason685
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am one of those optimistic types who think bdsm and swing can go together very well. To that end, I have created a group and a newsletter and now a forum topic dedicated to this pursuit. I have written 9 newsletters so far. Mostly dedicated to beginners and novices. They are all called BDSM + Swing = More Fun. It seems impossible to find my newsletter. This website can be kinda clunky and I haven't figured out it's nuances. I don't know how to make it visible to you or how you can search for it. I don't know how this system works to promote it. So I am going to post excerpts here for discussion. The only way I know of for you to read the newsletter is for me to invite you. So I will invite people who post here. The newsletter will serve as a starting point for new discussions. From what I have seen there is a lively debate amongst some members. I like that. I would love to hear comment on the first 9 issues. Are they useful for newbies? You tell me.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just another column on my spreadsheet dontchaknow

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12721 posts)
@ Nic

written as someone who knows how to "look" for those special moments (any moment) that allows for punishment (how wonderfully wicked).

Huntersville NC
Username hidden
(774 posts)
Welcome to the forum icing....

I tend to think couples who start out as swingers then transition into a D/s relationship have a much greater chance of success than those who come from a BDSM background and then start swinging.

The BDSMers tend to be about structure and control and swinging adds another element that is still very foreign to them, the idea of sharing their partner with others. Swingers have that part sorted out and now are adding another dimension to the relationship by the sub giving control to her Dom.

It's good that you have a contract but if this is the sub writing, your Dom may have to punish you for laughing it off. ;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12721 posts)
Hello there well if I can put in my 2 cents. BDSM and swinging well I have recently gone into a Dom/Sub relationship with my boyfriend and we happen to be swingers at first I was worried about how this would work not only because it is my first time in a relationship like this but how do we transfer to swinging. In our contract yes we have one lol we clearly state what is ok and not. He can not have other Subs I can not have other Doms. Now that being said I think it has really helped me in the lifestyle because being new to both he has been able to push me to limits I might not have done. At the same time I know that he is always looking out for me.

Loves Park IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
I have been told by more then one person that BDSM and Swing cannot will not ever MIX! So we took our adventures down the 50 Shades of Gray Avenue. While I love being Submissive and my husband/Master loves being my dom we still want more.... So after 3 years we are now wanting to swing. It is good to know that there are others out there that believe like me that the 2 can blend and work for us.

Greer SC
Username hidden
(1 post)
I believe it takes more trust and comfort to be involved in the BDSM, so combining the two lifestyles means closer relationships and more trust.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
We agree 100% In fact I spend my of our date night at BDSM events in Houston TX. But we don't seem to find many swingers that go to BDSM events. Hell we have a great dungeon and would love to have some swinger parties. I even have some professional Dommes that could teach a fee things.

If on Fet life as TheMystic feel free to drop me a line.

Kingwood TX
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I enjoy roleplaying as dom with women, men and couples. I have no desire to be submissive. Like swinging, it is just another sexual variation I occasionally enjoy.

I've been with several swinging couples who wanted to add some BDSM aspects to their swingplay. It was strictly roleplay with either the male or the female wanting to used by their mate and me. Light bondage, spanking, mild pain annd toyplay were involved. The submissive partner was required to worship his/her doms bodies and submit himself/herself to their sexual desires, which they did eagerly. It was nothing really hardcore and the submissive was really the one in control.

It works the other way too. There are BDSM couples who are in 24/7 dom/sub or domme/sub relationships who are not into club or group/munch scenes. They prefer to occasionally add swinging to their BDSM play by occasionally inviting a third or a couple. I've been with 2 full time domme/sub couples. In both encounters, the domme sought an assistant dom to add an element of the unknown and force her sub into same sex play and humiliation such as swinging cuckold couples enjoy. She was in total control of the scene. I followed her lead and learned a few things in the process that I hope will make me a better amateur dom in future roleplay scenes.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(273 posts)
Sorry, I had to delete my post. SOMEONE chose to use that as ammunition to try to embarrass the lady I was with. Apparently discretion is not a part of the LS for some. And the sad part is, the woman I was with wasn't even the person this idiot is trying to "out".

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12721 posts)
Exactly!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12721 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: BDSM Swing = More Fun