Any tips for the curious : Swingers Discussion 43938
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMAny tips for the curious
TOPIC: Any tips for the curious
Created by: JuicyNYCouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey guys,

We've been checking out this forum for a while trying to glean some info and ideas regarding BDSM.

We've talked about it and we are very eager to experiment with it. Right now she's expressed an interest in the bondage aspect. The thought of it excites her. I was just wondering if anyone had some tips on how to get started on it. Nothing too extreme yet.

L.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
My suggestion would be to read a few of the books around, they talk in detail not only about the how but the safety and the emotional things as well. screw the roses send me the thorns is my favorite first book, then perhaps learning the ropes and SM 101, the bottoming and topping books are also great.

Rialto CA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
"Dom" Depot is good but for people just starting out going to a meeting or two to get the idea juices going is great. In Portland we have a group called "RCDC" Rose city discussion club, Which is a great non threatening starting point for anyone.

Camas Valley OR
Username hidden
(47 posts)
go to Home Depot and buy some supplies to make the toys....with trust and a open mind explore it together...push your limits...and be vocal....dont be shy...have respect for one anothers limits....and be carefull....

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(230 posts)
Get involved with yout local Bdsm community and lass it around that you are swingers and are interested in learning.

To bad your not in Oregon

Camas Valley OR
Username hidden
(47 posts)
We are heavy into BDSM and that is what got us started into swinging. The best thing for bondage is some leather handcuffs that are fur lined. They are quite comfortable. You might want to start off with some light spanking with some softer paddles. We make most of our own gear and if you have any questions just email us directly. My husband is the dom and very knowledgeable it what is good for newbies in this area. We can play very lightly and sensually, which we have done with couples in the swinging lifestyle and they loved it. Good Luck and have fun with it.

North Port FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
A nice starting point is a saran wrap mumification/bondage.....get the wrap and wind it around the victim, I mean submissive, in a reasonably firm manner as if you were preparing a leg of lamb for the freezer.... once fully wrapped it is nice to help them lay down somewhere (they tend to lose their balance and fall if just left standing with legs together)......

This has a different set of problems than rope bondage, primarily heat, but a few strategically cut holes and ice cubes helps with temperature regulation (an minor torments)..... be sure to use the more common, off the grocery shelf plastic wrap...... some packing wrap is heat activated shrink wrap and that can become a bit extreme quickly if you happen to say walk out for a smoke and leave your submissive to their sauna for a few minutes (a bdsm no-no, if you are in charge always stay in charge and monitor)

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
Well we've been experimenting with bdsm. The circulation thing is a definite biggy, and was so glad that MR&MRS Rbigger mentioned it because I was afraid I was one of the only people who have this problem LOL. By the way, Mrs Rbigger, the pick of the collar you're wearing in your profile... we LOVED the clasp, it's just lovely! Hope you all have fun exploring your wild side :-) Rachael ps for you Tops/Doms/Dommes does it just bug the heck out of you that to post here you have to click the "submit" button ;-)

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Hey Live,

Thanks for the links, will definitely check them out tonight.

Poly,

Thanks for the invite. We might just take you guys up on that offer.

L.

Washingtonville NY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
Hey guys,

We've been checking out this forum for a while trying to glean some info and ideas regarding BDSM.

We've talked about it and we are very eager to experiment with it. Right now she's expressed an interest in the bondage aspect. The thought of it excites her. I was just wondering if anyone had some tips on how to get started on it. Nothing too extreme yet.

L.

Washingtonville NY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Any tips for the curious