Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › BDSM › Allentown, PA M G for BDSM participants and swingers
TOPIC: Allentown,_PA_M__G_for_BDSM_participants_and_swingers
Created by: swtsurrender
Original Starting post for this thread:
As mentioned in another thread, I organize a meet and greet for people in the BDSM lifestyle in the Allentown area.

Our next meet and greet is scheduled for Saturday, July 15, 2006 at 7 PM. It will be at Diamonz on Broad Street in Bethlehem. We are normally located upstairs in the bar area. This is a great opportunity to meet like-minded folks in the area!

Please post or e-mail me if you will be attending!

I'll see you there!

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
I should be there until at least 10 or so... unless I get a good offer for a heated hiney ~wink~

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(514 posts)
We will be attending a Blues picnic early in the day and it should be over by 7. If you're going to be there a few hours we'll certainly make it there if the picnic is over and done with.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9286 posts)
As mentioned in another thread, I organize a meet and greet for people in the BDSM lifestyle in the Allentown area.

Our next meet and greet is scheduled for Saturday, July 15, 2006 at 7 PM. It will be at Diamonz on Broad Street in Bethlehem. We are normally located upstairs in the bar area. This is a great opportunity to meet like-minded folks in the area!

Please post or e-mail me if you will be attending!

I'll see you there!

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(514 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: Allentown, PA M G for BDSM participants and swingers
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.