Allentown, PA M G for BDSM participants and swingers : Swingers Discussion 62676
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMAllentown, PA M G for BDSM participants and swingers
TOPIC: Allentown, PA M G for BDSM participants and swingers
Created by: swtsurrender
Original Starting post for this thread:
As mentioned in another thread, I organize a meet and greet for people in the BDSM lifestyle in the Allentown area.

Our next meet and greet is scheduled for Saturday, July 15, 2006 at 7 PM. It will be at Diamonz on Broad Street in Bethlehem. We are normally located upstairs in the bar area. This is a great opportunity to meet like-minded folks in the area!

Please post or e-mail me if you will be attending!

I'll see you there!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I should be there until at least 10 or so... unless I get a good offer for a heated hiney ~wink~

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(514 posts)
We will be attending a Blues picnic early in the day and it should be over by 7. If you're going to be there a few hours we'll certainly make it there if the picnic is over and done with.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8949 posts)
As mentioned in another thread, I organize a meet and greet for people in the BDSM lifestyle in the Allentown area.

Our next meet and greet is scheduled for Saturday, July 15, 2006 at 7 PM. It will be at Diamonz on Broad Street in Bethlehem. We are normally located upstairs in the bar area. This is a great opportunity to meet like-minded folks in the area!

Please post or e-mail me if you will be attending!

I'll see you there!

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(514 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Allentown, PA M G for BDSM participants and swingers