Airport Security : Swingers Discussion 109552
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMAirport Security
TOPIC: Airport Security
Created by: DSpghcouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that if you wear a metal boned corset thru security, you will be stopped and frisked. When they open up your carry on and find toys (without batteries) they just laugh, roll their eyes and say "Go on. Have a great trip!" Just sayin'...

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(494 posts)
I always send my toys by ups, mostly because I do not trust baggage handlers with my toys.

Rialto CA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
i've throught about packing a bag chock full of the all toys I can find and fit in there....wartenberg wheels, paddles, dildoes, vibrators, electric flyswatters (no batteries), ball gags, ring gags, strap-ons, buttplugs, coils of rope...you name it, just make sure that nothing is on the prohibited list...then check in early just to embarass the shit out of TSA when they start waving things around.

It would be worth it just to give the other passengers a laugh or two...and it's not like I will ever see them again. For that mattter, unless it's one of my bosses, I really don't care if I do. :)

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
we just flew to aruba, i was too afaid to take my toys in my carry on because they are so strict now with security. as it was they took away my hairspray and my sun tan lotion. i would be devistated if they took my loob or my vibe!

Galway NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Sorry to hear that, hedonist. I just put my toys next to tampons and they never say a thing. I guess it all depends on who's looking.

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(495 posts)
um...yeah.

(my central nervous system is already very sensitive, so I wouldn't be able to do that one.)

There are all sorts of cheap ways to have fun...am thinking the dowel rods would be good for caning, but you could also get cheap fly swatters for spankings, etc. And a ribbed brush handle makes a good dildo too.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
What is a tens unit?? Anyone?

Woodland CA
Username hidden
(173 posts)
A year ago I had an out of town trip come up in a hurry. I grabbed the nearest overnight bag and stuffed a few things in, got my airplane ticket and was off. I passed through airport security without a wrinkle.

When I got there and unpacked I found out I had packed an overnight case we had used to go to a party where I was demonstrating some blade play. It included 3 blades ranging in length from 8" to a 15" razor sharp Bowie (all sheathed of course). I was amazed the bag went through x-ray as a carry on. And I was relieved I didn't have to explain my error and lose some of my best blades.

Not to press my luck, I boxed it all and mailed it back. But, my faith in airport security was shaken.

Beyond that I have learned to travel without anything and make usable toys from a Home Depot stop. Chain, rope, connectors, dowel rods, hard wood blanks, instant toy box.

Making restraints from rope is a macrame project (friendship knot?). Once, on a trip to Nashville(?) I spent half my evening giving restraint making lessons at the 1st Amendment (?) after an interested group saw us play.....lol ...(?) means my memory may not be as accurate as I hope....lol

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
We fly all the time, and take toys sometimes...we've never had a problem. I'd suggest removing the batteries but none of our toys has been a problem at all in checked luggage. This includes glass dildo (I usually leave that home though...I just don't want it broken or lost), paddles, chinese ropes, anal toys, vibrators, and dildoes.

Never had a problem. Don't expect one.

Dan travels at least once a month for business, and we fly 3 or 4 times a year at least...email us if you want more specifics.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Well, since you no longer are allowed to lock your checked bags, you have to decide for yourself how far you trust your fellow man....

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Airport Security