Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › BDSM › A misbehaving Sub
TOPIC: A_misbehaving_Sub
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10 
91 to 99 of 99
User Details are only visible to members.
OK ~ so you're figuring it out. That's good. Some people just know where their predilictions lie and some don't. If you don't, there's nothing healthy about trying to fit into a certain mold. It's not likely to work or be fun for anyone.

From what you've posted, you sound like you're a switch that's trying to figure out how to make the desire to be dominated and dominate work. As Seduction said, you're trying to control the person that's supposed to be controlling you ~ which makes me think that you probably fall more into the Domme side than the sub, but are intrigued by the idea of finding someone that can *really* control you. Just a thought.

As you figure out what you want and enjoy, you'll come across people that are like minded and will enjoy what you enjoy. There are so many different ways to engage in BDsM. All that's right is what works for you ~ from being a bratty sub to being 24/7.

Explore and discover ~ and have fun!

Username hidden
(494 posts)
"Discovering who you really are is half the fun..." I think that is where I'm at. I'm having fun what I am doing, how I'm doing it. This is all still fairly new, and to the guys. Trial and error. I will work on discussing exactly what/how I want before hand and see if that makes a difference.

Username hidden
(7 posts)
You sound like a SAM, a Smart Assed Masochist.

SAMs are masochists who don't know how to simply ask for what they want. Instead, they make a game of making people genuinely upset so that they will get punished.

Be careful you don't someday bite off more than you can chew, girly ;-)

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
M I know exactly what you're saying and I am the same way.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
I can imagine what you mean. WEG

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19575 posts)
I like a sub who's a little fiesty.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19575 posts)
If it works for you and who you're playing with, it's all good. If it's what you enjoy, it's all good.

I very, very, very rarely brat. When I do, it makes me honest to God nervous and uncomfortable and anxious. But on the occassion that I do, it's a big ole red flag to me that something isn't right. That's ME, tho.

Username hidden
(494 posts)
I think it makes you intriguing and is probably some shit I would do.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
I've been experimenting in sub/dom play the past couple months with a few different guys, with me being the 'sub' the vast majority of the time. I've done a little bit of reading up on sub/dom play, and confused a bit about where my behavior and how I want to interact with the dom fit into this all. What I mean is that I fantasize about being dominated, but in reality, when I'm dominated, I purposely sometimes refuse, I am difficult, mouth off, bite him, or try and get away from hold. I think it's more fun that way and I want to see how the dom handles my disobedience, see what they are made out of, and to get them more worked up. I guess I want to see how far they will take it. I have not yet reached 'my limit' (not really sure what that is yet...). I just really like putting up a fight. I stop fighting back sometimes to make the guy feel they do indeed have power over me. Only ocasionally have I been in situations where I have been tied up or held down that I didn't think I could physically get out of it (I liked those the best). Additionally, I occasionally do like to hold people (men and women) down, slap, bite, pinch, and tell people what to do, but most of the them I want to feel someone trying to power me over. Based on my behavior, is this 'normal' sub behavior? Would you even call me a 'sub'?? Or is there another name for my behavior/role??

Username hidden
(7 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10 
91 to 99 of 99
TOPIC: A misbehaving Sub
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.