A misbehaving Sub : Swingers Discussion 1710641071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMA misbehaving Sub
TOPIC: A misbehaving Sub
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   71 to 80 of 99   End
User Details are only visible to members.
feelings sweetheart, you have no feelings. It must really suck to be you lmao

Pittsgrove NJ

Username hidden
(462 posts)
That would be impossible lmao! and not that you don't deserve it hun, but you have no feels it's quite obvious

Pittsgrove NJ

Username hidden
(462 posts)
Bifem I doubt I would be able to keep my food down. Kee your nasty comments to yourself and then people can post opinions based on their experiences without your know-it-all BS

Pittsgrove NJ

Username hidden
(462 posts)
Bifem why don't you just stick your foot in your mouth a little deeper hun

Pittsgrove NJ

Username hidden
(462 posts)
I just have found that posting it for me, as a single woman was a mistake. I don't want some guy coming to meet me, expecting to be able to dominate me. First of all I don't know you so therefore, I don't trust you and I'm not about to let you do what you want to me. It's just too dangerous for single women to list that, in my opinion. Sed totally understand that you don't want to hide anything. As a couple your a bit safer meeting people than us single gals. So having done both, having it listed and being contacted by real nuts, I'm just giving a warning to another single gal. I found people into bdsm in a much safter way by not stating it in my profile.

Pittsgrove NJ

Username hidden
(462 posts)
We're both fascinated by BDSM, not truly into it. We've observed 1st hand a BDSM and swingers party where the BDSM people out numbered the swingers by 20 (ormore) to 4. The BDSM'ers thought us swingers were totally whacked out. So what's been said directly below, is for the most part, true.

Even though it still seems very odd to us.....

Chilton WI

Username hidden
(546 posts)
We have it in ours; we don't care who we scare off. In fact, it is sort of a self-screening device; folks who aren't into kink rarely contact us, which suits us just fine.

Lineboro Cpo MD

Username hidden
(291 posts)
RicknKat -- That's a really good suggestion about removing mention of BDSM from profiles. Since we're on here as a couple, I hadn't really considered the possibility of someone being a jerk or even mean regardless of other things.

Admittedly, I was also surprised to discover that Swingers and BDSM'ers don't mix more than they seem to. For some reason I'd just seen swinging as another 'kink' to toss into the mix. ;)

Thank you very much for your kind warning! :)

Denver CO

Username hidden
(529 posts)
Good suggestion about removing the BDSM

Pensacola FL

Username hidden
(7 posts)
I was half asleep when I posted that sorry you are absolutely right! lol Anyway I will always admitt if I've made a mistake.

Pittsgrove NJ

Username hidden
(462 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   71 to 80 of 99   End
TOPIC: A misbehaving Sub