A misbehaving Sub : Swingers Discussion 1710641051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMA misbehaving Sub
TOPIC: A misbehaving Sub
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   51 to 60 of 99   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wow! this thread went downhill. I guess I'll add my 2 cents...

"Welcome to the forums, VROCK :o) Thanks for your post in support of SwallowT"

That's EXACTLY the kind of posts that start wars. Cheering on others is a BAD, BAD idea. Fight your own battles and voice your own opinions.

I also don't believe VROCK just stumbled in here to find his friend being picked on. Call me a cynic. Call me anything you'd like. You can survive here and even have fun if you're not in with the supposed clique. Just ignore the posters you don't like. There's even a BLOCK feature if you can't manage it on your own.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Time for some fun must go now, I do have better things to do with my time. Carry on rat pack!

Pittsgrove NJ

Username hidden
(462 posts)
Yeah sure honey, LMAO, you are just so diplomatic and never attack anyone!

Pittsgrove NJ

Username hidden
(462 posts)
Not a bully nor an easy mark am I. I enjoy intelligent banter and am amused by those who fail to see the irony in their own posts. When will you realize that I am only having fun and could care less about your juvenile insults?

I have no problem with everyone expressing their own opinions and welcome you to continue to post as is your right. Just remember that inherent in your right to speak is my right to disagree.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Nic honey, you are one of the bullies on here that just make me laugh! You have your nose so far up the nasty girls a----s that I'm surprised you have time to post anything in response to me. Why don't you just be a gentle old man and go about your business gardening or whatever it is you do. Vrock could care less about these forums hun. He unlike you, has a life!

Pittsgrove NJ

Username hidden
(462 posts)
Why do I post here? Because I can. And from what I have seen, I find I know as much as most of the self-proclaimed experts. At least I am not trying to dole out advice on things I know little about.

Plus, it amuses me!

Oh it's good of you to stand up for your boy toy, he probably needs someone to protect him from the big bad swarm of bullies.

lol

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Oh I was waiting for you to join in Lost your just such a sweet soul. How many endless hours do you post on here, LMAO! You need to get a life.

Pittsgrove NJ

Username hidden
(462 posts)
omg, some people have way too much time on their hands.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Nic Nic your alter ego attacked me first on my posts, so she can wade through her BS. I have no regrets on anything. Oh and Vrock is my boy and he is far from little, LOL! Have fun on the forums, oh that's good Nic but we all know that your pack of rats make that impossible. Oh and by the way, why are you two still on the bdsm forums? Hmmmm since you are clueless about the lifestyle I find your posts on here annoying to say the least.

Pittsgrove NJ

Username hidden
(462 posts)
vrocky, why the hate? Your "friend" has made her bed and now she has to lay in the swill. You are welcome to join her there if you like or you can come correct and have fun here.

Your choice little boy.

:-)

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   51 to 60 of 99   End
TOPIC: A misbehaving Sub