A misbehaving Sub : Swingers Discussion 1710641041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMA misbehaving Sub
TOPIC: A misbehaving Sub
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   41 to 50 of 99   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ahhhh... the BDsM forum is getting some traffic and people are being judged for not playing the way that someone else thinks is legitimate.

I know that people that play hard and are living it prefer to talk with other people that are like them, but there is not a mutha fuckin thing wrong with not being that. Whatever YOUR version of it is, is right for you. There is a lot to be curious about and ask about and discover. No one here woke up one day and was fully realized as to how this did or did not suit them and become them. Even if they knew they were a natural Dom or subbie, they evolved into it with someone that they coupled with and discovered it with... And their natures grew.

D/s or B/D or S/M or any varient of it is very personal. There is enough pushing of boundaries and limits within the dynamic that what other people think about what you do and how you play should be irrelevant. Unless you're trying to impress people. ;)

Just do what's fun for you. Whatever it is.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(494 posts)
If a guy whines about being a single male in the LS, everyone calls him out for it and rakes him over the coals. Rightfully so BTW. If a female whines, she is treated like a victim. BiFem points out that not all single females are helpless and afraid and it's considered an attack?

You want to play copy and paste, here are ST's posts in this thread alone.

"Bifem I doubt I would be able to keep my food down. Kee your nasty comments to yourself and then people can post opinions based on their experiences without your know-it-all BS "

"...you have no feelings. It must really suck to be you lmao "

"You just have so much to say about nothing deary."

"Still no pic of yourself huh?"

"Oh my I suddenly feel like I'm gonna puke!"

"Hmmmm since you are clueless about the lifestyle I find your posts on here annoying to say the least."

"How many endless hours do you post on here, LMAO! You need to get a life."

"You have your nose so far up the nasty girls a----s that I'm surprised you have time to post anything in response to me. Why don't you just be a gentle old man and go about your business gardening or whatever it is you do."

"Read it from the get go and you will see the nasty comments oooozing like green slime out her mouth."

"I don't expect you to be able to see it, then you might have to be put in a straight jacket after meeting personally with your evil alter ego!"

And her reason for being so classless? "BiFem was mean to me first!"

Truly funny in a sad sort of way....

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Thank you yes it was until bifem attacked as usual, she really has issues. and now Im the one that should see a shrink bifem? My God this is amusing indeed. Keep posting sweetie I'm loving every minute of you looking like an ass!

It was an obvious joke about Vrock, duh!!!!

Pittsgrove NJ

Username hidden
(462 posts)
So you are with VRock right now....and he just happened to find this thread 4 hrs ago.

(shakes head)

Dragging others into a dispute is also a bad idea.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Oh and I was just taking a short break after totally exhausting VRock! LOL Ready for round two though so, bitch away!

Pittsgrove NJ

Username hidden
(462 posts)
Why do you need to play that crap of being the poor single woman boo hoo etc etc after I posted some sound advice. read it it was unprovoked, i would love to post on this subject but it seems you two love to create drama in the bdsm forums. Which is astonishing!

Pittsgrove NJ

Username hidden
(462 posts)
After I posted advice bifem slammed me but Nic I don't expect you to be able to see it, then you might have to be put in a straight jacket after meeting personally with your evil alter ego! lol

Pittsgrove NJ

Username hidden
(462 posts)
Wait, I thought you had a life! lol

I did scroll down and can't see any unprovoked attacks other than yours and rickys. Care to try again?

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
It was an interesting thread until bifem decided to high-jack it as usual. Her being such an athority on bdsm and all. Read it from the get go and you will see the nasty comments oooozing like green slime out her mouth. Unprovoked bashing is her forte, to say the least. Giving sound advice is allowed, I thought, but bifem likes to turn it into a zoo whenever she sees an attractive woman post anything. Jealousy will get you nowhere you faceless poster!

Pittsgrove NJ

Username hidden
(462 posts)
You keep complaining about it all the while throwing on more fuel.

Whatever.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   41 to 50 of 99   End
TOPIC: A misbehaving Sub