A misbehaving Sub : Swingers Discussion 1710641031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMA misbehaving Sub
TOPIC: A misbehaving Sub
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   31 to 40 of 99   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I'm actually one of the most mature and intelligent people that you could meet."

I like me, who do you like?

"But dont you worry because I just said my peace and will never post anything on these ridiculous fuckin forum again. Really its fuckin LAME as all hell!"

Thanks for playing, ba-bye now.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
hahahahahahahaha damn

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
You're welcome :-)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
As long as couples treat them like little queens though it will not stop. I am shocked when I hear some of the shit lol....to me it is akin to prostitution, you are just being paid in hotel rooms, dinner, outfits..not in greenbacks.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Girl please, it drives me crazy. I absolutely disagree lol with the fact that single women get into clubs for free when my ass, that works just like she does, has to pay $60...and the single men are really baked. That is complete and utter bullshit. As far as their princess behavior...well, they are low in supply and high in demand so thats not going anywhere. I'd love to see them try that shit in vanilla bars though. I have seen women treat people like shit and dismiss them as if they were not even human (which pisses couples off..and then they treat single men this way heehee, go figure). Its awful.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
heehee and you know this sexy! But did it work? I do not see anyone shutting the hell up lol.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Oh I was waiting for you to join in Lost your just such a sweet soul. How many endless hours do you post on here, LMAO! You need to get a life."

Yeah hun. You need to look at your posts. Pull them all up and read them. Do you ever post in here for any purpose of either inciting an argument or arguing with someone? Number one, that whole "honey honey" sweet as sugar bullshit you spout is just that. Crap. You wield the biggest knife sis, you just smile while you are doing the stabbing. Where I tell you straight and to your face. Anyone who drips honey from their tongue like you do, honey, is nothing but a back stabbing little hypocrit. Read your posts. You come in here, you start shit...do you ever compliment anyone? Do you ever say anything other than use your passive aggressive little "I'm a helpless little princess hun" bullshit? No. I have met people from these fora. And yeah, I may be a bitch. But I'll tell you shit to your face, honey. You my dear, are good with the knife...with a smile, of course. You are pathetic sweets. And as far as my life lol...I like mine just fine. Honey.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I'd pay to watch. :=)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
Soon.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
Good for you vr! You passed!

I know it was pretty obvious but for some of your friends, even the slightest taunt gets their panties in a bunch. You demonstrated some restraint and while your first post was rather childish and misguided, you didn't take the bait and go all apeshit when I called you a little boy. Well played! lol

BTW, I understand the impulse to defend your friends here but just remember, everyone has the same rights as you do and can post whatever their opinion is. You will find though that a respectful exchange of ideas tends to paint you in a better light than sophomoric insults.

My $.02 for the day.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   31 to 40 of 99   End
TOPIC: A misbehaving Sub