A misbehaving Sub : Swingers Discussion 1710641021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMA misbehaving Sub
TOPIC: A misbehaving Sub
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   21 to 30 of 99   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Keramamamma,

You wrote: "I think someone posted earlier the her DOM wouldn't let her orgasm for 6 months but he would cum down her throat daily, unless she enjoys not being able to orgasm or the act of submitting to that is enjoyment in itself then that seems like sadistic behavior."

First, it's always dangerous to accept as the truth many of the stories posted here. People sometimes have other agendas besides sharing information. But let's assume this is true for the purpose of discussion.

First, having orgasms withheld can be highly erotic for some subs, both male and female. It heightens the anticipation of the orgasm that happens in the course of time. You've made the assumption that what is going on isn't erotic for the sub, but we don't know that this is so.

Second, you're making the mistake of thinking that to work the session must be "fair" and "equal." If the dom has an orgasm, the sub should get to have one too. All that is really required is that the session work for both sub and dom. If the sub repeatedly doesn't enjoy the sessions, he/she should leave the relationship. That this relationship is supposed to have lasted for at least six months says that it either is working, or the sub is staying in it for the wrong reasons.

Finally, sadism relates to pain. We've heard nothing about pain in this story. We might say that the dom is selfish, but there's no evidence of sadism. But on the other hand, the sub continues to session with the dom, so clearly there's more going on here -- so your alternate explanation is at least plausible.

The trouble with stories is that we only hear one side usually. There's inevitably a lot more to them.

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(255 posts)
From the mouths of "babes"........

Chilton WI
Username hidden
(546 posts)
Welcome to the wonderful world of internet fora!

lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Wow, you all got off on a tangent, didn't you. This was my first time posting to a forum to get some thoughts from people more experienced. Instead, it ends up that you all start bickering amongst yourselves.

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I am indeed flattered....and that was a great save as well LOL!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
...but you know you want to...

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
"What concern is it of yours how i stumbled upon this PERFECTMATCH69!?

It's no concern of mine at all. I was just pointing out that you were deceptive in your first post. When I see bullshit I point it out. I think it woud have been more mature to just say you came in her to defend your friend.

If this forum is so lame, what does it say about your girlfriend??

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16846 posts)
Gee Nic, I that should've been Buh-Bye? :-)

Chilton WI
Username hidden
(546 posts)
No, just saying he (she?) will find some "creative" way to get the last word.

lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I'm waiting for ST to come in and say, "Rocky won't stoop to your level so he told me to tell you......"

lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   21 to 30 of 99   End
TOPIC: A misbehaving Sub