50 Shades Of Grey : Swingers Discussion 2001641092
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSM50 Shades Of Grey
TOPIC: 50 Shades Of Grey
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   92 to 101 of 168   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Since I am home recovering from a surgery for over 6 weeks and bored to tears I struggled through all 3 of the squishy lovey dovey peices of crap.As well as everything on netflix I cared to see and 3 seasons of lost, none of it would be what I cared to be doing at that moment.As far as giving ourselves any labels adopted by various factions of the bdsm community I will only cop to being ourselves and do it our way.Munches and mouthwork in bdsm stand right there with meet and greets in swinging to us.All it does is lower the bar for those less envolved to bring their inhibitions and they tend to make others behave with those in mind.

Downingtown PA
Username hidden
(1124 posts)
Hugo, have you read the books? Anyone that dabbled in old guard, or actual couples who's life structured around power "exchange" would consider the book smut.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
"I read her comment as being directed at the books and the bored housewives who are reading them than anyone here but I could be wrong. "

I agree, Nic. That's the way I read it, too.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8805 posts)
I read her comment as being directed at the books and the bored housewives who are reading them than anyone here but I could be wrong.

I had to laugh yesterday when one of my employees told me his wife had read the books and wanted him to read them. He seemed hesitant but I decided against offering to loan him my collection of restraints, whips, crops and canes.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Wow seduction,do you really believe we are faux anything? Yep we build a 700 sq foot playroom with a full bth and wet bar because we are pretending.We spend thousands of dollars because we want to emulate a book? Let us do this let us do a photo tour of our playroom piece by piece yours against ours. Let us see who is faux. Deal?

Downingtown PA
Username hidden
(1124 posts)
Faux BDSM has always been in style.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Just interesting after all these years of being thought of as perverted now we are in style.Go figger , a couple of years ago we went to a dvs orientation their reaction of our being into bdsm was really disgust .Obviously that is as far as we went with it but I wonder what it would be today.

Downingtown PA
Username hidden
(1124 posts)
Yes I know ! Plus you are already in my group! Did you know trapeze is doing such a party ??? As for myself I'm on the injured reserve list right now But the grey matter is still clicking and I get ideas . I wish I wrote 50 Shades of Grey. I would not mind making 1 million dollars a month from book sales .products and movie rights like the author is doing now

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
we aren't that far from philly vrb.

Downingtown PA
Username hidden
(1124 posts)
THEREUGO I smell a party with a theme ! Go for it !

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   92 to 101 of 168   End
TOPIC: 50 Shades Of Grey