Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions BDSM 50 Shades Of Grey
TOPIC: 50 Shades Of Grey
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   82 to 91 of 168   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't think I can take it lol I already dream about fucking him.

Heck they cast him as Christian, I'll play the girl for free.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17910 posts)
PG, You are so right! His expressions scream fuck me ;) you should google him because the pics/videos from his modeling are 100% better than VD.

Lancaster NY
Username hidden
(25 posts)
I would even go see it if Ian Somerhalder was Christian. That boy is just fucking hot. He pulls some looks in Vamp diaries that just make you want to beg him to fuck you.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17910 posts)
Ian Somerhalder would make a hot Mr Grey. I have read the series at least four times you pick up so much more each time you read it.

Lancaster NY
Username hidden
(25 posts)
Michael De Luca and Dana Brunetti will produce the Universal Pictures and Focus Features' film adaptation of the #1 Bestselling book "Fifty Shades of Grey."

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
i don't think this book was written with lifestyle people in mind.we as swingers are way more enlightened then most so for the average vanilla housewife these books are off the charts.swingers are like so whats the big deal?

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
OK, I'm going to go get a copy. I'm a real writer, maybe I can figure out how to put a little twist on it and tap into the same market.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(275 posts)
Before this nice thread about a million dollar a month best seller goes south Let me just say this much. The author had an experience or a very vivid imagination and she was smart enough to write it down on paper. No matter what you think of the book or how serious you are about whatever sexual pleasure you are into No matter where you have your sex and how much you spend to have it. Please do me one favor

Take a bite out of life Savor the Flavor Treasure the Pleasure Ride your life till the wheels fall off

Please?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
I have not read them yet, although a submissive playmate told me that she was at a party on Friday and they came up in conversation, she kept her naughty side to herself! While they may be mild or not well written anything that gets people to open up their minds to new things to try is good. I have had the pleasure of introducing quite a few ladies to the joys of Dom/sub sexual play.

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
By the way we are not a dom sub couple we are dom domme and play with others.As I said it is our way.

Downingtown PA
Username hidden
(1128 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   82 to 91 of 168   End
TOPIC: 50 Shades Of Grey