50 Shades Of Grey : Swingers Discussion 2001641041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSM50 Shades Of Grey
TOPIC: 50 Shades Of Grey
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 168   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ran across a youtube vid of Gilbert Gottfried reads 50 Shades of Grey and some reviews that were mostly critical.

Harmony FL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I bought my copy of 50 Shades of Grey on the recommendation of one of my most favorite playmates. I sure thought of her as I was reading it on the beach. But one of the best parts was when I went to the book store to buy my copy. I realized I was the only man in the checkout line to pay the cashier. One of the women in the line asked if I was buying it for my wife. She was dumbfounded when I told her I was buying it for me to read. The expressions on the faces of the other women were priceless.

We can all imagine our favorite handsome actor and gorgeous actress playing the lead roles when it is made into a movie. I'd like to see the casting director select a male and a female that we have never heard of to play those roles.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(277 posts)
Very good MJ thanks for the laugh

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
I never can remember how to spell her last name and I am too lazy to go look it up. I knew somebody would set me straight. Thanks

Green Bay WI
Username hidden
(166 posts)
Laura Antoniou should lash each and everyone of you who misspelled her last name ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I just read the Marketplace..the story is somewhat intriguing, but Ms. Antineau should tie her editor to the rack and administer a lash for every misuse of "then" for "than"...inexcuseable !

Southampton PA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
I second the recommendation about Laura! she is an amazing person and a friend. It is a genuine pride and pleasure to know her since my mid 20's. She played an enormous role in my acceptance and understanding of power dynamics.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
The Marketplace Series is about consensual slavery and servitude by Laura Antineau. It is about a marketplace that involves the training of men and women to become service slaves who become indentured for contracted periods of time. It is quite full of bdsm activities and sexual service. It is a great fantasy for those who enjoy D/s and/or Master/slave dynamic. It's all about being used and owned.

The Beauty series is also about slave and sexual servitude in the romantic context of Princes and castles etc. Beauty is indentured to the Prince who awoke her and all about her slave service to him and the court.

We like them both and they are quite titillating. One set in modern times and one set in the fantasy land of fairy tales. Good stuff.

If you ever have a chance to hear Laura Antineau speak, she is well worth it the effort.

Green Bay WI
Username hidden
(166 posts)
Market place series on my Amazon wish list

Looks tasty

We'll see

Vanilla debate on other site continues about who should star in the movie based on 50 Shades

I laugh all day long

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
My next selection is the Sleeping Beauty Diaries. But have to chill out after 50. I do spoken word at the Erotic Literary Salon and I had trouble with my creative focus.( I got it back finally.You should see why! He is .... never mind ).So I'm reading All of Emily Griffins books I have 2 more to go including her new one . By then I'll be ready for more erotica

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 168   End
TOPIC: 50 Shades Of Grey