50 Shades Of Grey : Swingers Discussion 2001641022
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSM50 Shades Of Grey
TOPIC: 50 Shades Of Grey
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 168   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Some may be surprised to learn that some of the most powerful women (and men) are submissives. But definitely not M. ;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I'm not a submissive either ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16460 posts)
There's a little, but not much. She does 'submit' on the occasion, and not only about sex. It's a whole new world to her. Yes, she's not a submissive by nature. So? It's a little give and take.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16977 posts)
There is literally no D/s in 50 Shades of Grey.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16460 posts)
Also, try some of the Cherise Sinclair books (Masters of the Shadowlands) or Dom's Dungeon. More romance than the Marketplace, but probably better for a beginner to get some ideas of rules and behaviors.

Southampton PA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Reading the Marketplace series now..on book 4 and loving them!

Clarkston MI
Username hidden
(23 posts)
The Marketplace is comprised of five books:

The Slave The Marketplace The trainer The Academy The Reunion =============== Also look into:

Master/slave Relations: Handbook of Theory and Practice (M/s Studies Books) by, Robert J Rubel PhD ====================

I personally really like the book:

The Control Book, by Peter Masters

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16460 posts)
MJ I have sent you the invitation. Anyone who wants the newsletter will have to ask. Mail to Jason685 your request. I don't know how you can find easily otherwise.

The newsletter is BDSM + Swing = More Fun. It is nine issues so far geared toward beginners and the curious.

For us, bdsm has been life changing. And that is no exaggeration. We are happy to help others discover and/or refine it.

Some more books. These are fiction series.

The Sleeping Beauty Series - by Anne Rice Erotic fantasy filled with bdsm - 3 books. The Marketplace Series - by Laura Antiniou - A marketplace for consensual slaves. 3 books.

Green Bay WI
Username hidden
(174 posts)
Mr. S&F I have invited you to our newsletter BDSM + Swing = More Fun. If you read the nine short issues you will get plenty of ideas. Let me know if you need more.

Some quick ones Blindfolds gags (panties work well) spanking implements, hair brushes, paint sticks, wooden spoons, hair pulling (learn how to do this right) rope bondage ( this is almost infinite - see twoknottyboys dot c*m)

Books: How to Be Kinky and How to Be kinkier by Morpheus Screw the Roses and Send me the Thorns by Phillip and Devon. They are both fun reads.

A great website: kinkacademy dot c*m - This is a paid site with many tutorials from the best bdsm educators. $10 per month and I think well worth it if you want to learn about a lot of bdsm activities.

A member website that attracts most bdsm players - free site: fetlife dot c*m

For other local bdsm players, search for "munches" in your area. These are meet and greets for local players and often meet once a month. Good place to meet others.

Good luck.

Green Bay WI
Username hidden
(174 posts)
" The book is written poorly."

I don't disagree, but not poorly enough to take away from the story, IMO

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16977 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 168   End
TOPIC: 50 Shades Of Grey