50 Shades Of Grey : Swingers Discussion 20016410151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSM50 Shades Of Grey
TOPIC: 50 Shades Of Grey
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   151 to 160 of 168   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Tom Hardy very hot in such a bad boy way!!! It will be fun to hide all those tats though He is very sexy so thx for the eye candy lol

I still see Christian as a pretty boy and I'm almost finished with the second book ... he's just fucked up (50 shades of fucked up,lol) And he's still only 27 ... they can't have an actor who's in his 40's play him

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Found another one and he's English as well

Tom Hardy

He is featured in the upcoming Batman film with sick, twisted, and hotter than forth of July Christian Bale

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Banning books is very common is some countries I recently googled what books have been banned in other countries I was surprised. I remember the books Tropic of Cancer,Fanny Hill, and Peyton Place were eyebrow raisers back in early 60's because my mother hid them from us!

You know the moral police always have to champion a new cause .50 Shades of Grey is it ! I suggest they check the grass in there own backyard because the real freaks of the week hid out in their ranks

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Probably nc-17 (like they did Shame) and after trying to pry information from the author (not successfully btw) I have the feeling a script and production is in the works . Give it at least 2 years. She is still touring the country. She was in Maryland -DC area this past Friday . I found that out when i was at the book store at Union Station. They can't keep the book on the selves . Did you read the news? They banned the book in some city in Florida at one of their libraries. Why would you carry this book in the library in the first place ?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
just started book 2....cant put it down...I keep wondering when they make the movie what rating it will have? They seem to be having hot sex every few pages in the book...should be a good movie...lol

Hazleton PA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
How about this one

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau

He's Swedish

Stars in this movie called Headhunters

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Daniel Craig seems too old to be Christian IMHO ... although he is hot just too old Skaarsgard will just always be Eric the Viking for me, lol!!! Seems it should be a younger guy and the way I seem Christian is as a pretty boy with an insanely hot bad boy streak. Mind you I am only in the beginning of book 1 ... so maybe I will change my mind

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(24 posts)
I went to a book signing tonight For 50 Shades of Grey There had to be at least 200 people there.The author was the nicest person ever ! Walked down 17th street and guess who bumped into me?

Christopher Walkin! He said "Excuse me are you all right ? I said ,"I'm fine Mr Walking ..wow !" They are shooting a movie in Philly with Terrance Howard and Colin Farrell they will be here till Monday

Star struck foolish me

Walkin looks good

When I suggested who should star in the movie Ms James kinda smiled and said I really can't talk about it . But she smiled

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Alex Pettyfer - Hell yes! OMG

He's got that face

He's hotter than the fourth of July

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Found this the other day

- Alexander Skarsgard is tall, blond and handsome and the latest name fans are rallying behind in the hopes he’ll play the title character when “Fifty Shades of Grey” makes the leap from novel to big screen feature.

Maybe but my blood pressure didn't jump when I saw his picture

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   151 to 160 of 168   End
TOPIC: 50 Shades Of Grey