Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions BDSM 50 Shades Of Grey
TOPIC: 50 Shades Of Grey
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   141 to 150 of 168   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Heavy hitter for Roberto- Robert Pattison. It's been rumored that they want to cast him in the next Hunger Games. He's too old for that series . But he's just right and hot enough for Roberto.

His sister should be played by someone light, airy, and likeable :Sofia Vassilieva (Her Sister's Keeper)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
I picture the mother as older and slightly nutty

How about Susan Lucci, Frances McDormand ,Andie McDowell,Catherine Keener

Here another one for Christian's brother: Josh Brolin or Josh Lucus

For the Christian's sister: Juliianne Hough

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Alexander Skarsgarrd as the Ana's boss or better yet Michael Fassbender Older seedy and slightly better looking than the one in the book. We have to believe he seduced all those women and black mailed them or made their lives hell

Charlize could play the Mrs Robinson part very well but right now after seeing the previews of Snow White and The Huntsman . She makes an excellent evil queen

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Still going with Emma Roberts to play Ana

Julia Roberts to play Mrs Robinson

Victor Garber to play his father

Susan Sarandon or Susan Lucci to play is mother ( can you hear her tell mrs Robinson to get away from her son)

Bill Pullman to play Ana's stepfather

Yeah it's true I have nothing to do all day LOL!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
read the first one, it was ok but I have read books with far more sex in them then that. I actually fell asleep reading it a few times because between the sex scenes it really drags. I refer to it as the Twlight of Erotica. Not sure if I will read the other two or not.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
Ok I found the guy to play Christian Grey(drum roll please!):Rick Malambri from Step Up 3. He's tall(6'2"). he has a swimmer's build , he's got a nice deep sexy voice , his hair can go a shade lighter, he can act, he is very athletic AND he was born in 1982 !

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Halfway into book 3. Hard to put down. Very good series

Hazleton PA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
I enjoyed the entire series.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9032 posts)
LOL .... I actually downloaded all 3 at once on my Kindle .... I am well into the 3rd ... it is just a fun book to read for sure.

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(24 posts)
I hope you've got book 3 ready to go ! Because book 2 drops you right off at curb I'm almost finished book 3.I read a review on Amazon from a local author in my area who tried to put a stake in the heart of this series. People really take the joy out of "light reading " Why does everything have to be so serious or not intelligent enough? This book was fun and really got the old grey matter going again. I thanked the author when I met her for proving my blood pressure meds do work. She said thank God because she on the same meds and she wrote it !

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   141 to 150 of 168   End
TOPIC: 50 Shades Of Grey