Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions BDSM 50 Shades Of Grey
TOPIC: 50 Shades Of Grey
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   121 to 130 of 168   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi DG!!!!

how you been sweetie? See from your profile your now part of a couple, its wonderful that you found someone. And don't worry about butting in you know we rarely stay on topic in the forums lol!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
welcome to the forums iamcurious.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
I have an Idea where the title came from a movie called the generals daughter she was involved in bdsm and worked in psyco warfare she ended up dying .Near the end of the movie they show her on a video discussing the different shades of grey in the mind.The film was made in 1999

Downingtown PA
Username hidden
(1128 posts)
That's great!

Slightly off topic but sorta on the same ball park. I'm going to see the movie "Hysteria" tonight. It's about the doctor who invented the 1st vibrator starring Hugh Dancy, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Jonathan Pryce, and Rupert Everett. I'll be back with a report .

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
The Mrs is done with the first and half way through the second. She LOVES the series so far.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17386 posts)
You are right . 50 shades is vanilla to some and the most exciting thing to others.It has bored some to death and made others wanna spark up their sex lives again..It's like my mother use to say."What you eat don't make me fat"

I am not a Twilight, Harry Potter or Hunger Game,or True Blood fan. It is the new kid on the block. The most talked about the most bought book this year. Next year it will be something else .It always happens. But I did enjoy holding a book in my hands and reading.

I remember reading the Story of O a long time ago I will have to put that back on my summer reading list.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
I read all 3 books ... it is a truly vanilla version, no doubt abt it and I know NOTHING abt dom/sub culture. I do think that for the vanilla ppl of the world, if it opens them up to a little bit of the thought that there is an alternative way to express sexuality, all the better. IMHO ... this is just a more grown up version of Twilight, just with more sex. It's not horrible if you read it with the thought it's more like a Danielle Steele novel not that it's going to delve into the subculture of BDSM.

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(24 posts)
No disrespect to anyone here, but the 50 Shades of Grey is just honest to god awful.

I live in a power exchange relationship for the past 26 years. I can tell you wholeheartedly that this is smut and no self respecting dominant would behave in such a way. A submissive that has such influence over a dominant will never stay in such a relationship. Having said that, the book is poorly written, overly simplistic, typical of a teenager romance.

People who are into BDSM mock this book. Grey is no dominant, he's a pussy.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
It took me a few tries to finish it. It actually felt like its tearing my soul out at times. Enjoy!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
Sed, I just started reading Story of O after you mentioned it previously... Oh my!!! :)

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(752 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   121 to 130 of 168   End
TOPIC: 50 Shades Of Grey